- от Пользователь Firefox 16866436, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5On YouTube the page refreshes EVERYTIME a new video is selected to play. It's like pressing F5 constantly. Some programmer got dumped or got all sad and goofed the code. Please FIX, thanks fellas
- от Пользователь Firefox 14972596, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It stopped working with 66.0.5. The icon that used to be next to the settings button on the top right corner is gone. I removed and reinstalled the add-in, and I can still only access it by right clicking on the tab I want to modify. I modify a tab to refresh every five minutes and after the first refresh, it is unset and doesn't refresh again.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12520080, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Der Reload eines eingestellten Tabs mag zwar funktionieren, rufe ich aber von dieser Seite einen Unterlink auf, und kehre danach zur ersten Seite zurück, ist der Reload deaktiviert.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13759953, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5doesn't work. won't keep the time you set between sessions. if you close firefox it defaults to none. pretty worthless actually since it doesn't do anything else."Worthless" is pretty subjective, there are countless other users who'd testify differently. It is not appropriate to downvote an addon just because it is not useful to you personally, whereas it works as intended. Nevertheless, the Remember Page option might do what you want.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13520940, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Does not work in the way it should. Stops reloading after a few times ...Hi, enable Sticky Reload and disable Smart Timing (latter might not be needed). You can make these the default options in the add-on settings. FAQ has explanation.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13498630, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Simply doesn't work - it does not matter what setting since won't reload no matter what I do... Thanks for trying though.Hi, no other reviewer ever reported the reload not working, and I also don't know of any situation where it shouldn't. Please have a look at the FAQ included in the new version, maybe it will help solve your problem. Otherwise, can you please give me the URL where it doesn't work? I'd be glad to investigate if there is really a problem with the add-on.
- When I try to have pages reloaded, it does not automatically reload page
I have to click a pop up with "Resend"
Reload Every worked
This does not on work pages that have dataEDIT: Should now work after form submissions.
Old Answer: Note this only happens for pages with POST data, and automatically refreshing such pages is potentially dangerous! Firefox is showing you that warning for a good reason. If the addon is otherwise working as expected, a 1-star rating (as opposed to subtracting 1 or 2 stars for a missing feature) is a bit unfair just for not letting you shoot yourself in the foot. I'll see if I can implement support for this though, and let you know here in the comments.