Оценено на 2,8 из 5
Оценено на 2,8 из 5
- от P M Donovan, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5The last update made this perfect! Click on a FB or any other link and the ultimate URL is shown.
Even better, the link is live and the FB landing page is skipped. Yay!
If you do not have this extension, you are flying blind.
- от Пользователь Firefox 11548060, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Good addition.
But there is not enough to display the full link redirects. And copy part of the redirect chain.
- от PLN, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Nice addon, useful and with a clean UI. Sadly, it works on some links, but stops on roughly half short URLs.
Apart from that, this add-on is supposedly under the BSD license, implying its source code should be available somewhere. However, I can't find any mention to a source repository neither here nor on the developer's website.
@basa, are you still working on this project, or is it true that "[This add-on is no longer supported by the developer.]", as told in Quo Vadis description ?
- If you are still working on it, I'd be glad to contribute to such an useful tool. But then, where do you host the code ? Where can we contribute to your work ?
- If you did stop working on it, is this project really under BSD license ? The current version of the extension is shipped without any license information, even if BSD license mandates that "Redistributions of source code MUST retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer." Moreover, the file quovadis-logic.js bears a header with the mention "// (c) Copyright 2014 by basa.nl.", which definitely does not look like a free licensed project.
Could you please clarify your position on this matter ?
EDIT: Here are some example of links that are not unshortened:
- https://t.co/MzaDzwFtm0 -> http://po.st/qWzYws (Quo vadis stops here, orange link) -> http://www.frenchweb.fr/5-start-up-francaises-de-liot-qui-vont-seduire-au-ces/221372 (final url)
- https://t.co/poEJoSYlGh -> http://po.st/qWzYws -> trib.al/P2Forxy (Quo vadis stops here, orange link) -> http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/08/kardashian-revenge-body?CMP=twt_gu
- http://t.ted.com/OdoRlwx (Quo vadis stops here, orange link) -> http://www.ted.com/talks/gayle_tzemach_lemmon_meet_the_first_women_to_fight_on_the_front_lines_of_an_american_war
- http://bit.ly/1S1JFrb (Quo vadis stops here, orange link) -> https://bitbucket.org/DjebbZ/bistromathique/
And so on. I hope this can help you debugging !
- от turbot, 5 лет назадОценено на 2 из 5Why for referrer uses http://quovadis.basa.nl/?
@basa Really, why?.. But some strange people specially install addons to change referrer. Why do they do it?! Why does not everyone use your site for that?! Strange...
- от Dan Stoner, 5 лет назадОценено на 1 из 5This is exactly the tool I am looking for. Unfortunately does not seem to work (with Google search results). The tracking URLs were presented as-is in the right-click Quo Vadis popup instead of showing the target.