- Оценено на 4 из 5от apq, 11 дней назадGreat add-on, but I'm missing functionality such as custom fields and separate username and email fields.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 10 дней назадHi! The option to use custom fields is available to anyone with a premium subscription. You can learn how to add them to your Proton Pass entries at: https://proton.me/support/pass-custom-field.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Hellingher, месяц назадSimplicity, efficient, strong secured, robust, Open Source, Well-located.
After Lastpass, 1password, Bitwarden, Chrome, Firefox, Keepass... (yes...) this password manager begin to be really competitive and efficient compared to the bests. And it's my prefered for it's ethical and because independance have a price. But they done it free because of a strong economic plan based on a full desktop tools (mail calendar enterprise plan etc...)
This manager can :
Detect, copy, fill, autofill, autogenerate aliases emails (SimpleLogin) and password, detect favicons, really advanced in security.
The autofill for OTP is a popup on extension and secured clipboard not interactive on mobile.
In-Extension password editor is strong and robust on Firefox.
I really appreciate :
- the popup's extension keep in memory forms states when you are editing an entry.
- No desktop app needed
- Robust Import from a lot of sources csv and other Password manager
- Really efficient and well thinked settings
The few bugs or missing are really low and not obstructive for a new comer :
Missing : plateforme (Google,Apple,Microsoft...) authentication manager.
Raretime the autogenerated password is not copying correctly or the account is not automatically created. (I'm on OSX).
Missing options to optimise for me :
- Adding more line types like Addresses of License key or a line for remplacing password by hardware keys or linked to Google Apple Microsoft... accounts
- i hope SimpleLogin within account entry and not in another note, but it's backing up old aliases.
- Better detect forms data and save them (a few could not be registered automatically)
- Generated password could be pinned in a On-Top Extension Popup Windows before continuing, canceling or saving...
- Advanced fine-tuned option for generator like passphrase, lengh etc.. or sentence is missing. I well know that Proton Team would generate a password complying all websites.
But you become exigent when quality coding is here.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено месяц назадThank you for taking the time to review our service and for sharing your feedback with us! The option to pin items is coming to the extension. Moreover, supporting more types of items as well as deeper integration with SimpleLogin is planned for the future. In the meantime, however, we do supporting using custom fields: https://proton.me/support/pass-custom-field. We'll forward your request for supporting the option to generate passphrases to the team, so it can be taken into future consideration.
If you have any additional suggestions for us, you can also contribute to the discussions at our User Voice page: https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/953584-proton-pass.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Aegis, 4 месяца назадIt's not perfect, but thanks to recent updates, it has improved significantly! The overall experience has become quite enjoyable.
However, there is room for improvement in the user experience (UX). For instance, when trying to click on the 'create login' link within an alias's details, there's a risk of accidentally clicking on the alias, copying it and overwriting the password stored in the clipboard.
This situation arises because the extension occasionally fails to recognize that I've completed the registration process. As a result, I end up having to manually create a login with a generated alias. Unfortunately, the 'create login' link is very small and it's easy to missclick.Thank you for sharing your feedback with us - we've passed it on to the team. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com to let us know on which webservices you've experienced trouble with our autosave feature, so we can note your feedback for future improvements. Thank you for taking the time to review Proton Pass!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Drakath, 4 месяца назадAt first, this was just a very smooth password manager that was way more responsive than lastpass but it had issues. It was missing sharing, an easier way to manage your passwords, and emergency access.
Now it has 2 of those things. The sharing works very smoothly and it's great. The only thing it needs now is the emergency access. After that, this app will fully replace other password managers.
Even now you can move over and be satisfied with it.Thank you for taking the time to review our service! We've noted your feedback for future improvements. If you have any additional suggestions for us, you can also contribute to the discussions at our User Voice page: https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/953584-proton-pass.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17596770, 4 месяца назадI am looking for passkeys support but is missingThank you for your feedback! Passkey is indeed something that is on our roadmap, but not prioritized because it will take some time before it gains widespread adoption, so passwords will stay around for some time. But once the standard becomes more widely accepted, passkey support will be added.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14363182, 4 месяца назадLike the Proton brand focused on customer privacy so have high hopes for this. A great start but some key functions not there...for example, many sites have more than two inputs to log in. Proton Pass only will recognize 2 so a lot of "cutting and pasting". Also some password managers will enable configuration of specific inputs to specific fields (in case the password manager can't figure out which field matches with what data is in the manager).
But the more one uses protonpass, the better it seems to work. Hopefully they will fix the limitations with quick updates.Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We currently support adding custom fields to your login entries. Supporting autofill for custom fields is on our to-do list as well. If you have any other suggestions on what we can do to improve, feel free to share them with us, or join any existing discussions at our User Voice page: https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/953584-proton-pass.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15659038, 5 месяцев назадReally Nice For a pretty recent addon. Works well with most sites, only a few hiccups here and there.
I would love to have more tabs to switch between logins / credit cards etc...Hi! Could you please share more information on your suggestion, so we can better understand? You can already filter your Proton Pass entries by Logins, Aliases, Cards and Notes.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Max, 5 месяцев назадBasic functions are there, I really miss the option to configure hotkeys. Also, some websites login fields are not yet recognizedThank you for your suggestion, Max - we've passed it on to the team! Could you let us know on which websites you've experienced trouble with autofill? We're working on improving autofill for all services or apps reported by our community. Feel free to flag them in an update to your review, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13623010, 5 месяцев назадImprove autofill especially on Firefox desktop, Firefox for Android and on Android app. Many popular websites and apps like Facebook or Binance the auto-save and auto-fill don't work.We're working on improving the autofill functionality for all web services reported by our community. Please feel free to flag any problematic web services or apps to us either by editing your review or by contacting us at email@example.com, and we'll note your feedback for future improvements. Thank you for taking the time to rate and review Proton Pass!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от PoorPocketsMcNewHold, 5 месяцев назадAs a Firefox extension, it's mostly top-notch, thought, it lack physical 2FA protection and options to save an e-mail login AND username necessary for some websites. Ain't gonna complain more about the service in itself however. Still a very solid choice alongside Bitwarden & KeePassXC.Hi! Could you please clarify if you are referring to unlocking the app with security keys? If you are a premium user, you can use custom fields to store usernames for such entries: https://proton.me/support/pass-custom-field.