- Оценено на 5 из 5от Scout, 6 месяцев назадI'm now on the premium subscription, and I'm using those email aliases everywhere I can!
It's very nice to have the ability to block & unblock per alias, and have the total number of emails sent on a specific alias to see if it's worth blocking or not. This saves me a ton of spam.Thank you so much Scout for the very kind review. We are so glad to hear you're enjoying your premium subscription! If you have any suggestions or ways we can improve the product for you, please let us know! With your premium subscription our customer support can help capture any feedback you have.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от sevect, 6 месяцев назадBonne interface, bonne intégration, très pratique.
Nota pour debug (v2.4.5) : lorsque le module est activé, il m'est impossible de me connecter au site tgvinoui.sncf (avec une vraie adresse), car la page est systématiquement rechargée automatiquement dès que je saisie l'e-mail.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14539615, 6 месяцев назадVery helpful, but it could be improved a lot if the masks were easily available from the toolbar icon for the times when the extension doesn't detect an email field.Thank you for the feedback. You can also get to your masks from the right-click context menu in any field. Masks in the toolbar icon is on the roadmap! Hope to have it out soon.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от edenflare, 6 месяцев назадWhen someone said wake up and smell the coffee they said this program doesn't need to access all your website data, I think its true it doesn't need this if its just relaying giving you a fake email address to use that hides your real email, why would it need access to all your websites? They collect data secretly from you who knows what they do with that data, or what if a hacker hacks Relay and they steal your data with it? What if we wanted to look at porn in privacy why should I share this data or payment services data? I swear humans are crazy and selfish they do anything for money.
Fix this I'll re-rate 5 stars thanksThanks for the feedback. The extension asks for "all urls" permission so that it can add the Relay button to email fields on ALL websites. We'll consider moving this from a required permission to an optional permission, so that only users who enable the button will have to grant the "all data" permission.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17507797, 6 месяцев назадWake up and smell the coffee folks, any email alias service has NO NEED to access ALL or ANY of your firefox DATA!!!Thanks for the feedback. The extension asks for "all urls" permission so that it can add the Relay button to email fields on ALL websites. We'll consider moving this from a required permission to an optional permission, so that only users who enable the button will have to grant the "all data" permission.