- от Kelue, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5Excellent service, but this extension needs some work. Right clicking the floating Relay icon should present you with a list of the aliases you already have generated on your account so you can auto-fill them in the E-Mail form field with one click. As it is now, you have to:
Click the floating Relay icon > click on Manage All Aliases > go to the new open tab > sign in > click the copy button next to one of your aliases > go back to the original tab > past the alias email address.
This is a real annoyance that defeats the purpose of the extension entirely. I could just have a link to Firefox Relay on my toolbar to click on every time I need to copy one of those aliases, because that's effectively all this extension is: a floating link.
- от Highly, Ltd., 7 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5The icon that appears in an "enter email" box offering to create a new email address works fine the last few days. I'm wondering if there is an easier way to use one of the five aliases that have been set up. Right now one needs to:
1. click the Relay icon in the toolbar
2. click Manage All Aliases in the pop-up window (a new window opens)
3. click the copy icon next to the preferred existing alias
4. return to login window
5. paste existing alias
Would you consider implementing a right-click menu in the login field that offers options including creating a new alias as well as the ability to select any current alias? That would require only two clicks, and no page navigation. Seems a lot more convenient to me.
- от Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5The service is excellent. It just works and I can't discern any meaningful lag due to having my email forwarded so great job, Mozilla! However, in regards to this add-on specifically, I have a major complaint: I believe if you're going to have an auto-fill feature that places a glyph button in email fields, then the add-on should act like a password vault and let you click on the button > select the created alias you want > address is filled in the field. The add-on has half of that paradigm done well. It allows creation of new aliases and the option to take you into the "full" add-on management screen for more detailed changes. However, it's rather annoying to use a password vault that auto-fills but then when signing up with a relay address (i.e. my vault has nothing to remember yet to auto-fill), I have to go to manage my aliases and copy + paste them into the field. Again, though, I really value the service and it would be a 5-star extension if it let me pick and fill the alias within the current page's form.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16706737, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5The plugin doesn't play well with RoundCube web interface. Limits email search options by rendering pull-down options (Subject, From, To Entire message, etc.) inaccessible when "Show Relay icon in email fields on web sites" is selected.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13731281, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5Initially I was impressed. However a way to continue with more 'aliases' does not present itself clearly. Are there more?....or was this just a flash in the pan !!??
- от dali@52, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5Hi, I figured out how to work it. The extension says that only 5 aliases can be used. Can you explain that? 5 per day, month or what? I would also like to know if one of these generated alias emails can be used to sign in to sites which are just temporary. In case it were possible, would the verification email be sent to the Firefox email address? I appreciate the clarifications as they don't seem to be listed in your website. Thanks
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 8 месяцев назад5 aliases total. You can use the generated alias emails to sign up to any site. All emails sent to an alias will be forwarded to the primary email address on your Firefox Account.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16649641, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5This is an excellent idea, but I have been having issues with sites recently. The most recent one says, "Email not valid. Please use a valid working email address.
- от AC1556, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5It's nice and works for most sites but it would be useful to have an easy way of auto filling the email address on new signups. Right now you have to go to the Relay website and copy the address every time.
- от vldr, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5The idea and fact that mozilla offers this is admirable of course. But the actual implementation makes it useless (at least for my purposes) and not worth installing an extension for.
- max 5 aliases
- not able to choose where emails get relayed to
- от BirchTreeCoconut, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5Why can't I just simply copy my relay address, why should i click on the add-on icon, click "Manage All ALiases", go to a new tab and copy it from there? I have Relay icon literally near of e-mail form, it MUST show my aliases by click.
- от Atrazine, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5+ Alias email addresses created on-the-fly as well as in the alias management tab
+ Automatic and manual tagging of aliases with where they are used
- inability to influence the naming of the cryptic alias
- Create-alias symbol in email fields disrupts password manager auto-type features, like in KeePass. This is because the symbol is included in the field order and thus accessible with the keyboard TAB- and SPACE-keys. Workaround: add an auto-type entry to compensate when FF Relay is active.
- No ability to use the alias to respond to received messages