- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17274968, год назадRelay is BLOCKING some of my website logins. WHY!!!???Hi can you please give us some more details about what's going on, including a few of the websites for us to test? If the issue is the Relay icon in the email field, you can disable the relay add-on icon from showing up globally by going to the add-on in the toolbar, clicking the gear icon, and toggling off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites". I hope that helps!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Spruce, год назадSometimes this works, but not all the time. I have an outlook.com email address, and the email "bounced", so it didn't send. However, because it did this, it has temporarily suspended the email forwarding for more than a day! ALL of my aliases are blocked simply because ONE email did not send correctly! This is very frustrating, and it might be understandable (barely if at all) if the wait was like 10 minutes, but waiting more than a day is too much (32 hours). There also should be an option to view these emails that have "bounced", on the dashboard, or at least a "retry" button to attempt to send it again.
This service is useful and cool when it works, but it's just frustrating when it doesn't. Developers, please fix both the email "bouncing" problem AND shorten (or remove) the time that the service is disabled.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от 18HopeCSF, год назадA nice idea, but you should explain that it's not completely free right at the beggining. It feels like you're mocking me when after reading everything I enter and realise I have 5 free tries and no more...
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Tytoalba, год назадJ'utilise Firefox relay depuis une semaine mais je ne reçois pas les messages sur les alias. Pas très pratique en cas de commande sur internet...Donc soit je n'ai pas compris comment ça marche soit ça ne marche pas.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Drino955, год назадI agree with him 100%:
"Would be a nice extension but adding a commercial plug to my context menu is a total no-go and a reason to delete that extension at once!"
- Оценено на 1 из 5от relay_tester, год назадvery bad, for my outlook.com address I received: We are currently unable to deliver emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. We received a soft "bounce message" from your email provider when we tried to forward the email to you. This can happen if Relay couldn't connect to your email provider or if your inbox is full. We'll try again on 01/17/2022 07:49.
My inbox is not full!Hi, thanks for letting us know about the issue. We're currently working to improve our deliveries to outlook.com addresses.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от mecki78, год назадWould be a nice extension but adding a commercial plug to my context menu is a total no-go and a reason to delete that extension at once!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Rocky4731, год назадI really want to like this add-on but the first test message I tried, forwarded to my Yahoo mail account resulted in a message:
"We couldn't load this message retry". Retry yielded the same result.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от bernard, год назадimpossible de répondre en retour au mail émetteur en utilisant
email@example.com pour exemple:
nom1.gmail.com ---> nom2(alias).mozmail.com---> nom3.free.fr
ça fonctionne mais
nom3.free.fr --->firstname.lastname@example.org---> nom1.gmail.com
ne fonctionne pas nom1.gmail.com ne reçoit rien en retour
- Оценено на 1 из 5от alefith, год назадOk, my computer is 6 years old, still, 15%+ cpu usage, all the time? Even when I'm just letting firefox run in BG? I haven't used the extension yet, but it hampered everything else.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16428105, год назадl'extention .mozzilla ne fontionne sur aucun site
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17214670, год назадBuen concepto e intención. Sin embargo en los sitios donde más me interesaba mantener mi privacidad, no los pude usar porque no los aceptaban. Ya tienen registrado que mozmail.com se usa para ésto y no lo aceptan. Una pena. Gracias igualmente por el intento!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16074622, год назадThe relay tool is annoying at best. It breaks frequently where an email field will hover over a pop-up blocking the ability to fill in fields. I've noticed that Firefox is breaking web pages more often - mostly payment pages. Have to go to Chrome and MS Edge to complete transactions. Hoping I don't have to stop using Firefox but as more things break websites, the more likely the case.Sorry you're having that problem! In the Relay add-on settings, you might try un-checking the box "Show Relay icon in email fields on websites" to disable the in-page pop-up that is breaking sites. You can always use a right-click to open the Relay context menu to make an alias.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Chookybo, год назадI used Firefox Relay for several months on my Gmail account but then I found that although I could send emails to my friends at least three of them (possibly more) were unable to reply as the message they kept receiving was that the server was not compatable.
So ---- after much serching, I finally found (by mistake) the place where I could remove Firefox Relay. It was not easy to find this!!!
Now my friends can send emails to me again.
To answer the response from the developer: They were trying to send me emails to my regular Gmail address as they always had. They were not doing anything different from what they always had in sending me emails.Were your friends trying to send email to your Relay aliases or your regular Gmail address?