- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14589566, год назадje n'ai rien trouvé de positif à cette appli
- Оценено на 1 из 5от engrsam, год назадExtension doesn't work. I have Relay Premium giving me unlimited aliases, however, when I attempt to use it, I'm presented with two options, generate new masks, get unlimited masks. Clicking on generate new mask does nothing. Even after clicking it multiple times. It does this on different websites. Only way to get a new mask is to navigate to the Relay website, generate one there and then go back to the website I want to use it with. Not very convenient.Sorry you're having this bug. :( Do you mind sharing one of the websites where you see this bug? I wasn't able to reproduce it on stackoverflow.com.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13967609, год назадImpossible d'utiliser une adresse e-mail jetable pour s'inscrire sur plusieurs sites.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от P4, год назадI cannot find any information that explains how to use this add-on to sign into websites such as Quora, even though I learned about this extension when I went to sign into Quora while using the Multi-Account Containers add-on. The latter helps prevent Facebook (among others) from following you around on the web. There is a prompt on Quora's login page to use FF Relay to login, but Quora will not accept the alt email. I have repeatedly searched for info on how to login using these credentials, but can find zip about it.
IN REPLY to Developer Response: If you note in my original review, I said that Quora would not accept the alt address. I am not sure why it worked for you but not for me. I don't have that many add-on's other than adblockers and Privacy Badger and the two Container apps.Hi P4! Thank you for reporting, it looks like there are some website compatibility issues with Quora and the add-on, we'll add this to our backlog. For now, what I might recommend as a work around is go to the relay website: relay.firefox.com and create an email alias there, then use the quick copy button and you can paste an email alias into Quora's email address field. I just tested it out myself for you and it seems to work. Thanks for letting us know!
Updated: I just received a note from Quora that my Firefox Relay email alias was blocked. We'll try to reach out and see if we can work together.
Second Update: We received a great note from Quora and they're allowing the mozmail.com email domains now. Please let us know if you have any issues now P4.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12878618, год назадStarted activating Relay, then saw how much of my system it wants access to. Tried to delete Relay and/or its access permissions but can't tell now to do that.If you need to remove the add-on, try the steps here? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons If you want to delete your FXA try this? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-delete-my-firefox-account
- Оценено на 1 из 5от renetalk, год назадEs passiert leider nichts, wenn ich den Button neben den Input Feldern klicke.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17278664, год назадDoes not send mail. WHY???Hi. Sorry you are having issues. When you say it does not send mail, do you mean that Relay is not sending you an email that you expect? Or do you mean that you want to send email from your Relay alias?
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Chaython, год назадI was supposed to get over 300 emails, according to the page, but I've only gotten maybe 30. It's not relaying to live.ca / outlook properly.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13612109, год назадDéjà connu de beaucoup de sites, qui rejettent les adresses générées.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13549866, год назадI am not able to type in my regular email address when making an airline reservation even though I have Relay Premium..this so annoying....why not?
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16051270, год назадI signed up for FireFox Relay but nothing changed. No email aliases were used or bounced back for that matter. Very mysterious this is!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от DarseZ, год назадIronically, with this add-on you are able to hide your email from "hackers" but you have to give the add-on all your data from every website you visit.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17274968, год назадRelay is BLOCKING some of my website logins. WHY!!!???Hi can you please give us some more details about what's going on, including a few of the websites for us to test? If the issue is the Relay icon in the email field, you can disable the relay add-on icon from showing up globally by going to the add-on in the toolbar, clicking the gear icon, and toggling off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites". I hope that helps!