- от Пользователь Firefox 17194056, час назадОценено на 1 из 5Been using it for months. Have a subscription. Most of my account name labels are gone today!! I now have a a long list of random email addresses..and no idea where they are used because my labels have been reset to "Add account name". Please Mozilla get in touch...
- от Пользователь Firefox 14527803, 24 дня назадОценено на 1 из 5Never works. Maybe I'm not using it properly but I didn't get/don't see any instructions. I assume that to generate an alias I just click on an email field then click on the Firefox Relay icon, a bar appears and looks like it's searching/preparing/generating - whatever - but nothing actually happens. It might be restrained by other popup/block extensions but I don't want to have to spend time figuring that out. I just expect it to do what it says it does.
- от engrsam, 2 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Extension doesn't work. I have Relay Premium giving me unlimited aliases, however, when I attempt to use it, I'm presented with two options, generate new masks, get unlimited masks. Clicking on generate new mask does nothing. Even after clicking it multiple times. It does this on different websites. Only way to get a new mask is to navigate to the Relay website, generate one there and then go back to the website I want to use it with. Not very convenient.
- от P4, 2 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5I cannot find any information that explains how to use this add-on to sign into websites such as Quora, even though I learned about this extension when I went to sign into Quora while using the Multi-Account Containers add-on. The latter helps prevent Facebook (among others) from following you around on the web. There is a prompt on Quora's login page to use FF Relay to login, but Quora will not accept the alt email. I have repeatedly searched for info on how to login using these credentials, but can find zip about it.
IN REPLY to Developer Response: If you note in my original review, I said that Quora would not accept the alt address. I am not sure why it worked for you but not for me. I don't have that many add-on's other than adblockers and Privacy Badger and the two Container apps.Hi P4! Thank you for reporting, it looks like there are some website compatibility issues with Quora and the add-on, we'll add this to our backlog. For now, what I might recommend as a work around is go to the relay website: relay.firefox.com and create an email alias there, then use the quick copy button and you can paste an email alias into Quora's email address field. I just tested it out myself for you and it seems to work. Thanks for letting us know!
Updated: I just received a note from Quora that my Firefox Relay email alias was blocked. We'll try to reach out and see if we can work together.
Second Update: We received a great note from Quora and they're allowing the mozmail.com email domains now. Please let us know if you have any issues now P4.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12878618, 3 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Started activating Relay, then saw how much of my system it wants access to. Tried to delete Relay and/or its access permissions but can't tell now to do that.If you need to remove the add-on, try the steps here? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons If you want to delete your FXA try this? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-delete-my-firefox-account
- от Пользователь Firefox 17278664, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Does not send mail. WHY???
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назадHi. Sorry you are having issues. When you say it does not send mail, do you mean that Relay is not sending you an email that you expect? Or do you mean that you want to send email from your Relay alias?
- от Пользователь Firefox 13549866, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5I am not able to type in my regular email address when making an airline reservation even though I have Relay Premium..this so annoying....why not?