- от Пользователь Firefox 16248181, год назадОценено на 1 из 5I can not understand why I need to install addon to use Firefox Relay. It can be server-side solution, no need to install addons essentially. No explanation/justification was displayed when I registered myself to Firefox Relay. I felt like I am forced to install unnecessary addons. I trust Mozilla and I believe this addon does not collectt our user data. That is why I installed this addon. I will not if other service provider requests me to same thing.In order to discover the fields within a page in which the user can enter an email address so that we could autofill them, we needed to extend the functionality of the Firefox browser. Since Relay is new and in Beta and we wanted a mechanism to deliver updates and fixes quickly, the best route for us to deliver the browser side portion of Relay was through an add-on. In the future, we may include that Relay functionality in the Firefox browser so a separate add-on is not necessary. Relay can be used without the add-on (for example with a non-Firefox browser) by visiting the relay.firefox.com site and copy and pasting email aliases into the email address fields.
- от Tanmay_bhat, год назадОценено на 1 из 5As of today unable to sign up on kickresume. it says "looks like disposable address"Thanks for the feedback. I've added kickresume to an issue where we are recording sites that are blocking relay addresses. (https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues/559)
- от SATAN, год назадОценено на 1 из 5I am very interested in this application, and I have received an invitation email, but when I opened the extension, I found that I can’t access the relay.firefox.com website from China. Can developers support it in the future?
- от River, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Can't even open relay.firefox.com to sign in...
I've already in the wait-list, even I've got invitation from Mozilla...
But I just can't open relay.firefox.com in China.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14816720, год назадОценено на 1 из 5I can't use it. It's installed in my browser, but when I sign in, it tells me I must visit the invite email first. I have no invite e-mail and I can't find a way to generate one. Completely frustrated!!!
- от Jorge Luis, год назадОценено на 1 из 5i can't use this add-on from Cuba because google forbids it use, i always got next message: 403. That’s an error.
Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server. That’s all we know.
i hope this change in future because i love firefox
- от Alex Mendez, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Cannot reply from alias. I recommend using SimpleLogin instead. It's an open source email alias service.Please note: this add-on is an experimental, invite-only alpha release. The source code is available at https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay and we have an issue filed to add reply functionality: https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues/99