Оценено на 1 из 5от SA, год назад
Please go to the addon homepage and scroll to the bottom where it says "Privacy" and read it carefully - your user info will be shared with 3rd parties and Amazon is specifically listed as one of them. Your emails go to Amazon, completely unencrypted, for Amazon to potentially scan looking for keywords to target consumers with ads (actually, TWO consumers - you and your recipient). Always look for "zero access" services when it comes to email; it means the email is encrypted before arriving to the email company and not even their own employees can read the contents - they have "zero access".
1 368 отзывов
- Оценено на 5 из 5от anthimatter, 2 дня назадI was wondering when Firefox would release this kind of feature. So far, excellent guys.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Krishnakant, 8 дней назадI have deleted and created a new mask on phone by using extension. But on desktop the mask has not been deleted neither the new mask is showing up
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Panama Jack, 17 дней назадNow that Chromium based browsers are going in a direction with private data that I am not in agreement, I am full on with FF instead of part time.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Linda, 18 дней назадI am a computer idiot. I need help trying to do the very first thing to get started. Is there someone I can TALK TO?
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17852383, 19 дней назадLo he usado poco hasta el momento. Gracias por ayudarnos.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Daniel, 22 дня назадsadly still am unable to disable the Relay context-menu entry in settings (when right clicking anywhere on a website)
- Оценено на 5 из 5от bedwttr, месяц назадExcellent concept what's old is new again. Anyways some sites don't accept this as a valid email domain, unfortunately.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Fox GamingYT, месяц назадI love this extension because I can now block useless junk mail easily, but is there a way to change the email the mail is forwarded to? If not that would be an amazing feature!