Ответ разработчикаопубликовано месяц назад
Hi Darephil, thank you so much for the kind feedback and we're glad you're loving the experience! Such a great idea, for traveling! I think we have a feature that could help with labeling your aliases. On the Relay website, once you're signed in, you should see a field above the alias name called "Add account name". You can put a unique label there. If you want these to sync across your devices, visit settings from the account menu in the top right corner of the relay website, and check the box: "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your aliases are created and used." If this box is unchecked, these labels will just be stored locally in your add-on and not synced. Additionally, if you generate an alias through the add-on that "add account name" will say the website the alias was made on. Let us know if this helps or if you have other suggestions!
- от Noname, день назадОценено на 3 из 5This is a really cool concept - like really cool - but I feel that it's not being executed very effectively. Firstly, the little icon that appears in the 'email' fields of sign-ups doesn't allow you to click on the icon, select the email you want to fill it with, and then actually fill the email field. It wants you to re-direct to the actual page, tab over, copy it, then paste it into the email field. Horrible? No. Easy? No. Not too much, but steps can certainly be reduced for better user integration/convenience.
Secondly, MANY websites will not accept these 'mozmail.com' email addresses into their databases. Many will tell you that they aren't valid addresses. I'm not sure if this is an error on the user-end xp, or if it's an actual attempt to halt Firefox from being able to re-route marketing traffic. Either way, this is something that the dev team should certainly look into. I think this has awesome potential, but there are a few tweaks that could make this a mastapeace. (misspelled intentionally).
- от Пользователь Firefox 17157090, 5 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5It would appear that Firefox has not done their homework on the Relay addition. After I loaded it, I could NO longer enter my Google Gmail account as the email I had been using for years would not fully appear in the User field. They need to make the application user friendly by adding a simple ON and Off switch to which sites to be trusted and which sites to use Relay...DUH. What a huge let down Firefox! I'm not sure how to proceed at this point to retrieve my emails from Gmail. If you use Gmail or any other site where it automatically loads, DO NOT upload this software. You WILL have issues. I posted my issue on their site. Let's see if they will know how to fix it. Or, I will just try to find a way to delete it altogether.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 дней назадHi We currently are working through different web compatibility issues like this. You can disable the relay add-on icon from showing up globally by going to the add-on in the toolbar, clicking the gear icon, and toggling off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites".
- от pendantry, 6 дней назадОценено на 4 из 5I'm finding this to be a welcome addition to my information overload arsenal.
Some aspects of it are a little confusing (such as the reply functionality, which leaves me uncertain where my email response has actually gone), and I admit to being somewhat concerned by whether there might be privacy issues should the data held in 'Firefox Relay' be compromised.
So far, though, so good :)
- от Пользователь Firefox 17145024, 7 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Won't save labels for alias. They all revert to my email address. No way to use the custom domain I paid for either.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 6 дней назадHi! Do you have label syncing enabled? If you visit the Relay dashboard website and click on your profile icon in the top right corner, then settings, you can enable "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your aliases are created and used." This will allow your labels to be synced across devices and not just stored in your add-on. Hope this helps!
- от ic, 10 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5An extension from Mozilla for Firefox that does not work on Firefox. Sad, but unfortunately unable to use it even once, even after restart and similar trials.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12564657, 11 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5It is impossible to join to Firefox Relay Premium from Ukraine - Stripe blocks payment either from card or PayPal. Ridiculous
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 11 дней назадHi, we're very sorry but Relay Premium is not available in Ukraine yet. We're releasing an update to make this is a bit more clear in our UI. We're trying to expand as quickly as possibly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.