- от Пользователь Firefox 14182082, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Thank you! This tool is very useful and I use it a lot.
I only ran into two recurring problems:
1. The preview includes, at the end of the article, junk links to other pages or sites. The editing tool sometimes requires up to 100 clicks to clean them up. I suspect it is because of the way these sites were written but it would be so cool if it could detect and eliminate these junk links by default; (E.g. http://www.bursa.ro/sua-si-ue-proiect-zero-taxe-pentru-bunurile-industriale-non-auto-350658&s=international&articol=350658.html)
2. The tool cannot automatically detect the name of some pages, only the domain (so, when saved, the file names will look something like "domain.com-.pdf", "domain.com-(1).pdf", etc.) (E.g. all articles from http://www.caleaeuropeana.ro/)
Thank you for this awesome tool and for the ongoing support!
- от skaizun, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I was surprised at how quickly this installed and ran, and the results were close to what I wanted (i.e., no images, ads, etc; mostly text). I could hover my mouse over the printable areas, and the add-on automatically highlighted the block that could be deleted, with a clickable "trash can" icon to remove it. However, when I clicked the text size icon, and selected a smaller size, it only resized about 25% of the text. Multiple attempts to select the others and resize them failed. When I printed what seemed to be a single page, it printed two pages; my printer defaults to duplex printing, but, it didn't do that, which implies that the add-on prints one page at a time, which wastes paper, if you don't want one-sided sheets, which seems counterintuitive to its, otherwise, "green" functionality. When I finished printing the two pages, I hit the 'X' in the upper-right of the add-on page (i.e., NOT the browser or tab), and it closed the tab, rather than return me to the original page, which, fortunately, was still in cache (i.e., I didn't have to re-enter all the form information and re-submit it to get what I needed). When I re-opened that page, the printer indicated that two more pages needed to be printed! Keep in mind that I was not on the add-on page result, so this was very odd (maybe it needs to "flush" itself?). I did not print the "rest," so I have no idea what it thought it was going to print! Some tweaking is definitely needed, but, I was satisfied with the overall result.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13253506, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Hi! Your app is very usefull! Thnx!
How about fixing the comments in the social media!? "LiveJournal" for example. Please check this page:
- от u., 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Great addon, great to just kick out unwanted elements, still one thing is missing: One should get the chance to adjust the background color. I do print science website content frequently and there are always authors who publish their diagrams as .gif or .png with transparancy and white lines on dark background.
My workaround for the moment is to generate the print page, rightclick on the background and adjust the CSS backgroundcolor-tag to something appropriate like #444 with the developer tools, then print the document NOT with the addon but with the standard browser print function.
Hope one of the developers reads this, thanks!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13765861, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5best I've found for this task
would be nice if it was more careful about including source / author / date etc - I often have to edit the pdf after to include this info
- от Дмитрий, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Если на странице есть вставки BMP, аддон их выкидывает сходу. Знаю, что такое бывает редко, но страницы не я создавал, но сохранить не могу(( А жаль, адон оч клёвый и продуман хорошо(((
- от arnofly, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I tried many extensions and this one offer the best result. Keeps the text, so you can search a word or copy/paste from the PDF and lets you clean the page easily before. So good!
Works on Firefox 56 and ready for Firefox 57.
EDIT: good to print the text and also some pictures of a web page, not to keep a perfect copy of a web page in PDF.
- от SvenLittkowski, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5URL:
I wrote before:
Quite a usable tool. But without options to set, it removes also images that i would like to keep. My suggestion is, to add a feature that allows to configure the options or settings for each image: to allow or hide.
It should keep all the images by default. Can you provide an example site where you are experiencing the problem?