- Оценено на 1 из 5от puzfighter, 2 года назадAbsolutely doesn't work - clicking it only pops up a blank page. Also, Personas Plus died many years ago and why is this fake addon allowed to fool and mock Firefox users???
- Оценено на 1 из 5от toolman_fixit, 3 года назадIt says it is a companion for Personas but yet that extension does not exist as it was changed to Thematic and this does not work with Thematic so it is useless.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Spider_STI, 5 лет назадThis program has not worked with Personas Plus for quite some time. Do not download, as it's useless. Clicking on the program icon presents a blank window. Until developers actually address this incompatibility, there's no point in adding to your browser. Avoid!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13477651, 6 лет назадDOES NOT WORK!! Can somebody PLEASE tell a Firefox IT staff member to DELETE THE PROGRAMS THAT DON'T WORK if they can't repair them?!? There is NO POINT in having an add-on if it DOESN'T FREAKIN' WORK!! Get on the ball, Firefox!!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от thosrtanner, 6 лет назадPlease please fix the startup that insists on producing a popup that syas some FB button isn't installed. it's unbelievably annoying and stops the program working at all
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Carnack Ketral, 6 лет назадClicking on the icon for the rotator gives a blank panel. Just an empty grey blank panel. Nothing can be clicked or highlighted.
This add-on has not worked properly for quite some time. It fails to talk to personas add-on, so my favorites collection for my custom selection of themes is now moot. This has been a chronic issue for the past several updates. The most I was able to do in the recent string of updates was swap through the featured list.
Now it does not even work at all. As I stated, nothing but a blank panel of nothingness. I even let it sit open for several minutes in hopes that it was some sort of lag. Similar to how the latest personas add-on acts when you click on the 'favorites' tab.
Either fix it or give it to someone who can. This used to be an enjoyable feature, but now it may as well be dead.
Seriously, just give it to someone who cares, since it seems you do not.