от krims0n32, 2 года назад
Оценено на 5 из 5
Works perfectly. Only quirk I have is that the popup is as wide as the username input box, which in my case is a tad too small (I have password entries with 3 or 4 directories).
- от Пользователь Firefox 12820501, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Having had the unpleasant experience of switching to FireFox from Chromium recently, I'm less keen on using password managers built-in to the browser.
That said, although I've wanted to use the 'pass' password manager for some time, I *needed* it to work in the browser. If I couldn't get this to work, then I'd probably end up ditching pass and go looking for something else.
However, to my delight, It Just Worked (tm). I'd spent half an hour configuring and setting up pass, and in comparison the setup for PassFF was really simple - and it worked first time!
A fantastic job!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13939444, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Well, I hate to confirm the naysayers, but this addon Just Doesn't Work™. I have pass installed and working just fine, I followed the installation instructions to the letter, but the script to install the host app appears to do nothing and the "Troubleshooting" section of the instructions doesn't list the error the addon is giving me ("Connection to the host app failed or returned an unexpected result! Make sure you have the latest version of the PassFF host app installed by following the official installation instructions." - which is exactly what I did, and I'm still getting the error.)
It's been a pleasant couple of hours thinking that this would actually work with my copy of firefox, but I'm uninstalling and getting on with my life now.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14728626, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Love it. Not sure about the problems some other users had, this extension Just Works™️ for me and does so beautifully! Much love and gratitude to the maintainers for their hard work!
- от Пользователь Firefox 14276470, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Seldom have I found any firefox app so difficult to fully install, configure and use. Make that NEVER. Use of github utils. should always signal a yellow alert for severe mal-use of English, but the lack of clear documentation for the use of gpg, kgpg, qtpass, zx2c4 (how does one even SPELL that???) and only then, passff makes this daunting, even for one with 12 years of linux experience and a masters degree in comp. sci. like I have.
Using password protected .odt file stored on a thumb drive to hold site logins and passwords is just as effective and much simpler. Makes this extension unnecessary, too.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадIn fact, PassFF is an extension for users of the password manager called "pass" written by Jason A. Donenfeld of zx2c4.com. If you don't know this password manager or don't know how to set it up, this extension won't be of any help for you, I'm afraid.
It's beyond the scope of this extension to introduce new users to the dis-/advantages and to the usage of "pass".
- от Hans van den Bogert, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Very rough around the edges. The fuzzy searching is more of an annoyance than a bonus when trying to auto-fill/auto-send. In that case it can even be a security risk. For example, it filled my banking account into Github's login page.. err
Adding new entries can't be done either. You'll have to do that through the terminal or other application which uses `pass`.
Has a lot of potential once polished.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадThe security issue that you point to has already been addressed by implementing a "warning about potential phishing sites". This warning is optional as is the auto-fill feature that you refer to.
Adding new entries is possible via the toolbar menu using the "+" button.