- Оценено на 1 из 5от Grave, 3 месяца назадDoesn't work. Even with the host app, pass working, double checked the paths and config. "Connection to the host app failed or returned an unexpected result!"
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13775334, 8 месяцев назадWorks really well. Thanks a lot for this great extension. Makes it so much easier to use pass.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от ipoac, 8 месяцев назадGreat extension that makes using the 'pass' password manager a bit less nerdy ;)
Takes a bit of effort to set up, but totally worth it.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от thedieselspaceship, 3 года назадVery convenient and useful addon for everyday usage!
Big thank to developer!!!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от krims0n32, 3 года назадWorks perfectly. Only quirk I have is that the popup is as wide as the username input box, which in my case is a tad too small (I have password entries with 3 or 4 directories).
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Jānis, 3 года назадThank You! Love when things just work! Seriously simple to use!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12820501, 4 года назадHaving had the unpleasant experience of switching to FireFox from Chromium recently, I'm less keen on using password managers built-in to the browser.
That said, although I've wanted to use the 'pass' password manager for some time, I *needed* it to work in the browser. If I couldn't get this to work, then I'd probably end up ditching pass and go looking for something else.
However, to my delight, It Just Worked (tm). I'd spent half an hour configuring and setting up pass, and in comparison the setup for PassFF was really simple - and it worked first time!
A fantastic job!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13939444, 4 года назадWell, I hate to confirm the naysayers, but this addon Just Doesn't Work™. I have pass installed and working just fine, I followed the installation instructions to the letter, but the script to install the host app appears to do nothing and the "Troubleshooting" section of the instructions doesn't list the error the addon is giving me ("Connection to the host app failed or returned an unexpected result! Make sure you have the latest version of the PassFF host app installed by following the official installation instructions." - which is exactly what I did, and I'm still getting the error.)
It's been a pleasant couple of hours thinking that this would actually work with my copy of firefox, but I'm uninstalling and getting on with my life now.