от shine LIN, 3 года назад
Оценено на 3 из 5
Everytime i did "Crash Recovery" with the addon MySessions,tabs order is in chaos.Restored session is in reversed order or wrong order .Can you help to make this addon restore sessions in right order?
- от Пользователь Firefox 14998542, 4 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Worked perfectly, except for the known issue of the tab bar being scrolled.
Thanks for the info on "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent". Now the scroll issue is no more. (And sadly, I have now removed this add-in.)
- от kcl, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Has been an extremely useful extension for me for years but as mentioned by Sebastian himself, this feature is now integrated in Firefox and easy to operate in about:config. I should add that the built-in feature actually works much better than the extension. Thanks for your work. No one lives forever.
- от Пользователь Firefox 11114990, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5dear sebastain blask, thank you for the addon. i had to delete it because i don't need it anymore, i had a great time with it. in the newest firefox, i can use something better: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1329071 ....... browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent = true in the about:config page
- от Stranger46, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Simple solution for those who don't want to do it through "about:config".
Otherwise do as stated :
by moziloper, 2 years ago
I think this extension only simplifies the manual inclusion of this option: "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent"
This can be done manually using two steps:
1. Type in the address bar: "about:config?filter=browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent".
2. Set to "true" by double click on it.