Оценено на 4,4 из 5
Оценено на 4,4 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 13514027, год назадОценено на 1 из 5I've put 1 star for this add-on because it doesn't work for me. I am using Firefox 68.0 on macos Mojave 10.14.5.
I am asked to log in, and open a page for the login. I'm logging in. And then, I go to another page and I want to test the add-on functionality, and it asked me for the login. If I click again, then I see my Notion workspace, but doesn't do anything. Everything I click on the Notion Add-on I keep seeing the "Please Login".
Doesn't matter if I close firefox, or uninstall/reinstall the add-on, it keeps showing me the "Please Login" screen.
I've tried in Chrome, and there it works without any problems.
So until I cannot see that this add-on works, for me it is not useful at all on firefox, therefor the one star.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадHi! Do you have third-party cookies disabled? If so, you may need to add an exception for notion.so in your Firefox settings. We use a cookie to track whether you're logged in, and it registers as a third-party cookie because the extension's active domain is a moz-extension:// URI and not http://notion.so.
To add an exception for the Web Clipper:
1. Open Firefox Preferences > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data > Manage Permissions
2. Add "notion.so"
3. Click "Save Changes." (This step is important! Your preferences won't be saved otherwise.)
You should be able to use the Web Clipper now. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com, on Twitter at @NotionHQ, or via Intercom chat in the app.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13186421, год назадОценено на 3 из 5Great apart from how the keyboard shortcut conflicts with opening the console on dev tools. Option for configuring the shortcut would be much appreciated!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15071110, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Notion is amazing. It's everything that Evernote should have been and then some. People have been asking for a Firefox extension and the team listened and delivered.
- от Alexander B., год назадОценено на 4 из 5+) At last a Firefox extension, thanks!
-) In dark mode "Add to" label and page title are completely unreadable, almost no contrast between text and background. And for me it is ALWAYS in dark mode, even if I switch both Notion and Firefox to the light mode/theme, I wonder where it inherits this setting from :)