- Оценено на 4 из 5от electron, 2 месяца назадThe latest versions of Firefox on windows have started supporting system notifications. This extension was a must have for me before that. Thanks for creating it!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Julian, 5 месяцев назадThe extension is super useful! I cannot complain about it, except for one little issue:
The notification sound works for me that I got a new case to work on, ONLY if I am on Firefox and on an open case. If I am actively on another program or another Mozilla website, it won't work.
If anyone reads this and there's a way to fix it, I'd be super thankful :)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от rhaase, 9 месяцев назадThis works for Microsoft teams!
Seeing as it cannot technically work for some others, I cannot give it five stars. Overall I'm happy with it as I only care about teams.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от circcc, 2 года назадPlease make tab context menu hide option.
I only use the download finish sound feature. So I want to hide the tab context menu that I don't need.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14192697, 5 лет назадIt is working perfectly again with windows 10 (And I love it)
But Not working at all in windows 8.1. It doesn't play any sound, not even the predefined one, and keeps showing the same error message...There is a lengthy discussion about the Windows 8.1 playback issue over in the discourse support thread: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/support-notification-sound/23758/18?u=freaktechnik
Installing VLC and using a FLAC as custom sound seems to have solved the issue. Really weird issue with the Firefox media decoder, this.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14162011, 5 лет назадgreat and very useful for my work .. but i hope that it could notify me about Facebook notifications too .Glad you enjoy it!
Sadly Facebook uses a way of showing notifications that the extension currently can't reliably intercept.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14161008, 5 лет назадIt works for the most part, but it can glitched and stop playing soundHow can it be glitched? Would be very grateful for a more detailed bug report (either via support site or in the github repo).