- от Scaramouche, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It's free, I guess it's selfish to complain. However : Nosquint Plus does not remember its previous version saved sttings, nor does it remember its new version settings. Each and every page of each website you visit you have to set your settings for each and every page, you save the settings, and it forgets em. This glitch means Nosquint Plus is useless. I loved it ..... WHEN IT WORKED !!!
- от 1-listwhfx-1, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Immediately upon the latest version being applied, NoSquint disappeared from the menu bar and I now am relegated to going into "View" and have to use "Zoom" to adjust the screen and text size. I've closed out of the browser a few times (it worked for someone else to get it back) to no avail. My eyesight isn't what it used to be and I really depend on NoSquint to easily adjust the screen and text size. PLEASE FIX ASAP! It's great when it's working. Why does this keep happening every time there's an update?
- от xyzzy-xyzzy, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5So v61 started using webextensions but it is still allowed to update versions like FF48.0.2 which I still use (Mac Snow Leopard) and in the process break. Fine, I'll stick with 56.1 and suppress future updates.
- от trlkly, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5The WebExtension only seems to zoom in in text mode, and doesn't zoom out. This is on Firefox 52.4.0 ESR, but this also seems to be a problem on 56.0.1 as well.
For now, I recommend people who need NoSquint to install the older version 56.1 and disable updates until this is fixed. Though do note it will break in Firefox 57.
- от Shi-koi, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5This stopped working today. It's constantly losing my settings as soon as I close save, or it just won't let me change them in the first place. After that it won't actually apply the setting to any sites. It's completely unusable. Is there any way I can rollback NoSquint to an earlier one that actually worked?
- от Пользователь Firefox 13367662, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Months, upon months of using this amazing add-on with my 4K TV, without a single hitch.
Then along comes this latest update, and it's like trying to use toilet paper as a beer mug: my web pages are all over the bloody place. I'm living in Wonderland over here, big-small-big-small ... make up your mind !