- от Пользователь Firefox 12922188, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Best version is 56.1 im still using it on Firefox ESR, but you must edit it to remove timer that disables the addon and also allow the use of unisigned addons.
- от allowedpipe, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5the best XUL version of this extension is 56.1. however the author removed it from the site and also it has a built in timer to stop working. if you Google for nosquint Plus 56.1 you should be able to find functioning modified versions. you will need waterFox or a similar browser that allows unsigned xul extensions. good luck
- от Пользователь Firefox 12125742, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5The addon would be perfect if it worked! Currently, you can set the zoom for all websites but can't make exceptions for specific websites, although this functionality is intended. So please developer, release the source code or update this thing finally!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13176465, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5App worked till december 2017. Since then no new versions. Doesn't work on all later versions of FF. Maybe the developer stopped workin om the app. If that's te case he better notced the users. This is not decent behaviour!!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13748471, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Too often, this just fails to work. Restarting Firefox has fixed the problem at times, but I haven't tested it outright. I don't recall this problem with the Firefox prior to the current generation. Not sure what the failure mode is, or if this is an individual page issue or if the program fails for unrelated reasons (say, too many tabs open).
- от Пользователь Firefox 13825582, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5bad work
Работает в Ferefox отвратительно. Настройки слетают чаще, чем держатся, а то и не работают вовсе. Когда-то был No squint - вот он работал хорошо
- от Пользователь Firefox 13784928, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't work with FF 58.0.2, and judging by earlier comments, this extension has been wonky for a while. Do not install until latest reviews improve.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13376332, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Hasn't worked for FF52+ ESR for 4 months. v50 was the last version not to include a date check to allow it to run, so best to install that.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13750457, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5NoSquint Plus (originally NoSquint) was a favorite add-on - until the three very convenient and intuitive adjustment buttons were removed; I had been using version 56.1 in Firefox ESR (now at version 52.6.0) until it was apparently disabled.
Why was NoSquint 56 disabled?
In any case, it has now been removed and replaced with Zoom Page (version 15.8), which is merely adequate.
What had been an outstanding add-on has been destroyed; what a pity.
- от jake1111, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Here we go again! This guy keeps writing "expiration dates" into his extensions! If an older one works, LEAVE IT BE! You just keep making things worse every time. Mozilla should really have better controls over extensions as to the author constantly screwing them up. How about it being fixed and working properly? Version 50 was great, showing the zoom settings at the top of the screen, instead of the new "lousy" way of showing it at the right in the address bar. I'd be willing to donate to have a version without an "expiration date" if I could!
ALSO, quit deleting the reviews that "you don't like"! I know this has been going on for a very long time! Let folks see the real picture, and not what you "want them to see". Again, Mozilla should have more control over these issues!