- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13784928, 5 лет назадDoesn't work with FF 58.0.2, and judging by earlier comments, this extension has been wonky for a while. Do not install until latest reviews improve.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13376332, 5 лет назадHasn't worked for FF52+ ESR for 4 months. v50 was the last version not to include a date check to allow it to run, so best to install that.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Azdec, 5 лет назадThis is the best zoomer for sites and global settings! It is the only one that can zoom in and enlarge pics without having to scroll left/right to see the enlarged page!
I loved it before Firefox Quantum and I am so glad it is here now for the new Firefox.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13750457, 5 лет назадNoSquint Plus (originally NoSquint) was a favorite add-on - until the three very convenient and intuitive adjustment buttons were removed; I had been using version 56.1 in Firefox ESR (now at version 52.6.0) until it was apparently disabled.
Why was NoSquint 56 disabled?
In any case, it has now been removed and replaced with Zoom Page (version 15.8), which is merely adequate.
What had been an outstanding add-on has been destroyed; what a pity.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от jake1111, 5 лет назадHere we go again! This guy keeps writing "expiration dates" into his extensions! If an older one works, LEAVE IT BE! You just keep making things worse every time. Mozilla should really have better controls over extensions as to the author constantly screwing them up. How about it being fixed and working properly? Version 50 was great, showing the zoom settings at the top of the screen, instead of the new "lousy" way of showing it at the right in the address bar. I'd be willing to donate to have a version without an "expiration date" if I could!
ALSO, quit deleting the reviews that "you don't like"! I know this has been going on for a very long time! Let folks see the real picture, and not what you "want them to see". Again, Mozilla should have more control over these issues!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Fixxxer®, 5 лет назадThis crap cannot remember per site settings at Firefox ESR 52.5.3 x64 - global settings.
That's why zoom level is completely disaster and you should change it every time when opening the site.
Do not install it.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от rfc, 5 лет назадAfter some fighting I got it working with FF 56 and using version 62.1 => it always needs to be open in a tab to work correctly.
Does this sound stupid? Yes, it does even to me. But after some testing I got it finally correctly working by always having the extensions preference dialog open in a (pinned) tab in the background.
From that moment on it seems to work fine so far ...
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13691947, 5 лет назадWenn es funktioniert verdient es alle Sterne, aber nur dann. Wie weiß man, ob man zu den Glücklichen zählt? Öffne ich 3 Seiten mit dem richtigen Maßstab dann ja= 5 Sterne. Warum: Hab es schon gehabt, daß die 1. Seite im richtigen Maßstab dargestellt wurde, die übrigen aber nicht mehr . Reagiert das Einstellfenster weder auf Speichern noch auf Abbruch, dann nicht = 0 Sterne. Und wenn es funktioniert, dann bloß die Updatefunktion abschalten, sonst besteht die Gefahr, das es nach dem Update nicht mehr geht. Merke: Never touch a running system!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13648636, 5 лет назадI give up NoSquint Plus. It did not work well for Firefox 57. I found Zoom Page WE working fine for me. You can set zoom page and text levels based on site or tab. I am so happy with Zoom Page WE......