- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12922188, 5 лет назадBest version is 56.1 im still using it on Firefox ESR, but you must edit it to remove timer that disables the addon and also allow the use of unisigned addons.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от allowedpipe, 5 лет назадthe best XUL version of this extension is 56.1. however the author removed it from the site and also it has a built in timer to stop working. if you Google for nosquint Plus 56.1 you should be able to find functioning modified versions. you will need waterFox or a similar browser that allows unsigned xul extensions. good luck
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12125742, 5 лет назадThe addon would be perfect if it worked! Currently, you can set the zoom for all websites but can't make exceptions for specific websites, although this functionality is intended. So please developer, release the source code or update this thing finally!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13176465, 5 лет назадApp worked till december 2017. Since then no new versions. Doesn't work on all later versions of FF. Maybe the developer stopped workin om the app. If that's te case he better notced the users. This is not decent behaviour!!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13748471, 5 лет назадToo often, this just fails to work. Restarting Firefox has fixed the problem at times, but I haven't tested it outright. I don't recall this problem with the Firefox prior to the current generation. Not sure what the failure mode is, or if this is an individual page issue or if the program fails for unrelated reasons (say, too many tabs open).
- Оценено на 3 из 5от elsidro, 5 лет назадKudos to author for the effort.
Firefox on a PC is useless without NoSquint. Useless.
Could at least make work for ESR 52.x.x ?
- Оценено на 1 из 5от KCHii, 5 лет назадI loved the old NSP, it was part of my 'must have' extensions for years. But now it just doesn't work.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13754435, 5 лет назадThis extension is a mirror of the original. It looks and it's supposed to work the same. But it doesn't work at all. It sort of does work if you downgrade to FF 56 and install nosquint plus v50. But that is not an optimal solution. And even then, it had deal-breaker bugs like not remembering per site settings. I don't blame the developer or the original developer for that matter. FF has sacrificed plug in/add-on functionality over security. And the new WebExtensions add-ons just don't cut it. We're all safer now. Just need reading glasses I suppose...
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12510272, 5 лет назадDoesn't always work for me - I alter the slider and nothing happens. In fact the font of the 'nosquint' panel is in some parts too small to read !! Anyone know of a better add-on ?
- Оценено на 2 из 5от shine LIN, 5 лет назадdidnt work with FF59 , restart with 120% size all the time. too much memory usage&& memory leak.All i can do is using another extension like Zoom page we
- Оценено на 5 из 5от LeeBinder, 5 лет назадjust installed it, and already loving it, both functionality and tweakability in prefs. Default global page zoom tested working on several sites in FF 59.0.2 macOS High Sierra. Thank you Baris!