Оценено на 3 из 5
Оценено на 3 из 5
- от Derek88, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5The main problem with this addon is it seems to be written for Chrome, not Firefox. While it works with default settings, it seems to have difficulty forgetting previous settings. It could use a "forget all" button. Once the zoom is changed to a different value or percentage, it still remembers the old value. Using Quantum 64-bit.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14357608, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Sometimes it saves the settings, sometimes it won't work altogether and stays there like a dummy. When I totally forget it exists, it starts working again, saves stuff but after a while it shows its true colors again ;( ; v. dissappointing.
very useful addon if it works flawlessly and I couldn't find any alternative anywhere.
No response from developer too
- от Пользователь Firefox 12922188, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Best version is 56.1 im still using it on Firefox ESR, but you must edit it to remove timer that disables the addon and also allow the use of unisigned addons.
- от allowedpipe, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5the best XUL version of this extension is 56.1. however the author removed it from the site and also it has a built in timer to stop working. if you Google for nosquint Plus 56.1 you should be able to find functioning modified versions. you will need waterFox or a similar browser that allows unsigned xul extensions. good luck
- от Пользователь Firefox 12125742, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5The addon would be perfect if it worked! Currently, you can set the zoom for all websites but can't make exceptions for specific websites, although this functionality is intended. So please developer, release the source code or update this thing finally!