от Пользователь Firefox 13555970, 3 года назад
Оценено на 3 из 5
this addon does not work anymore. i loved the visited, unvisited text color highlight. anyone know of a similar addon that does the same? please fix this addon for the new Firefox versions!
- от MartyGreg, 3 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Settings are not saved (clicking on 'save' in global settings does nothing), pop up window can't be closed by clicking n 'x' in the upper right corner.
This it a total mess.
- от Tigre99, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5I managed to get Nosquint Plus to work with the latest version of Firefox and to keep the settings between sessions. The trick to is to change only one setting at a time:
1. Open Firefox
2. Open Noquint settings
3. Change one setting and save
4. Close Firefox
5. Repeat 1-4 above
- от Jayne d'Eau, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 51) Uninstall NS+ & delete appropriate YouTube etc. cookies as well.
2) Go to: Switch to Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) v82.0.1 (current version) for personal use...
...to "roll-back" all the extra bells & whistles that bog down the Firefox browser which interferes with the add-ons. This will take you to the download page:
3) Then put:
into your cookie whitelist. (You may want to clear this cookie from time to time if you customize quite a large number of sites over time and some are out-dated for you.)
4) Then download NS+.
I just tried it an it is holding for my Win10. It is a very good add-on, the instability problem is with FF & legacy protocols.
Please use NS+ gently as it is an older build within new tech so give it time in-between adjustments to reset, especially when zooming +/-. Otherwise, bottle-necking will result in the add-on/browser crashing until you restart FF. If it didn't load on a page, wait for your system to settle down and then refresh or reload the page in a new tab.
Set all your global settings to your optimum choices and AVOID checking the individual site "exclude site for global settings" box as best you can. Keep individual site tweaks to an acceptable minimum to meet your needs. Too many tabs open at the same time will also crash the add-on, requiring a restart of FF.
5) Enjoy your NoSquint Plus
- от jputting, год назадОценено на 1 из 5After 3 very long years of no updates and no fixing of the many reported bugs during this time, this seems to be an neglected or abandoned add-on.
This is still not retaining your Zoom levels for any website when installed in Firefox 77.0.1 on macOS Catalina 10.15.5
Baris Derin please fix your add-ons and keep them updated, if you are NOT prepared to this remove them from this Firefox add-on website.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13641253, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I guess this was something once, but now it's nothing, because it doesn't work, same as all Baris Derin extensions. Last updated 2 years ago!!
- от pts, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Nothing happens when I click on Site Settings following right-click in web page. No toolbar icon, no context menu, no nothing. OS X 10.14 (Mojave), Firefox Quantum 68.0.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15128847, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Causes tremendous resource usage, cooling system spinning up to crazy levels when enabled.
Likely an embedded cryptocurrency miner. Be careful.