от Пользователь Firefox 13370408, 4 года назад
Оценено на 1 из 5
Can you please take the latest upgrade away and burn it? I keep uploading the previous version but it only lasts a day and upgrades itself, now it's disappeared completely.
- от MartyGreg, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Settings are not saved (clicking on 'save' in global settings does nothing), pop up window can't be closed by clicking n 'x' in the upper right corner.
This it a total mess.
- от Tigre99, год назадОценено на 5 из 5I managed to get Nosquint Plus to work with the latest version of Firefox and to keep the settings between sessions. The trick to is to change only one setting at a time:
1. Open Firefox
2. Open Noquint settings
3. Change one setting and save
4. Close Firefox
5. Repeat 1-4 above
- от Jayne d'Eau, год назадОценено на 5 из 51) Uninstall NS+ & delete appropriate YouTube etc. cookies as well.
2) Go to: Switch to Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) v82.0.1 (current version) for personal use...
...to "roll-back" all the extra bells & whistles that bog down the Firefox browser which interferes with the add-ons. This will take you to the download page:
3) Then put:
into your cookie whitelist. (You may want to clear this cookie from time to time if you customize quite a large number of sites over time and some are out-dated for you.)
4) Then download NS+.
I just tried it an it is holding for my Win10. It is a very good add-on, the instability problem is with FF & legacy protocols.
Please use NS+ gently as it is an older build within new tech so give it time in-between adjustments to reset, especially when zooming +/-. Otherwise, bottle-necking will result in the add-on/browser crashing until you restart FF. If it didn't load on a page, wait for your system to settle down and then refresh or reload the page in a new tab.
Set all your global settings to your optimum choices and AVOID checking the individual site "exclude site for global settings" box as best you can. Keep individual site tweaks to an acceptable minimum to meet your needs. Too many tabs open at the same time will also crash the add-on, requiring a restart of FF.
5) Enjoy your NoSquint Plus
- от Пользователь Firefox 13641253, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I guess this was something once, but now it's nothing, because it doesn't work, same as all Baris Derin extensions. Last updated 2 years ago!!
- от pts, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Nothing happens when I click on Site Settings following right-click in web page. No toolbar icon, no context menu, no nothing. OS X 10.14 (Mojave), Firefox Quantum 68.0.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15128847, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Causes tremendous resource usage, cooling system spinning up to crazy levels when enabled.
Likely an embedded cryptocurrency miner. Be careful.