- Оценено на 5 из 5от MonsieurRioux, 3 месяца назадIt doesn't work as well as it used to but it still works. Basically I get a one time adjustment (per site) per session and it saves it. For me it's a lifesaver and I'd go mad without it.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от MartyGreg, 2 года назадSettings are not saved (clicking on 'save' in global settings does nothing), pop up window can't be closed by clicking n 'x' in the upper right corner.
This it a total mess.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Tigre99, 2 года назадI managed to get Nosquint Plus to work with the latest version of Firefox and to keep the settings between sessions. The trick to is to change only one setting at a time:
1. Open Firefox
2. Open Noquint settings
3. Change one setting and save
4. Close Firefox
5. Repeat 1-4 above
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Jayne d'Eau, 2 года назад1) Uninstall NS+ & delete appropriate YouTube etc. cookies as well.
2) Go to: Switch to Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) v82.0.1 (current version) for personal use...
...to "roll-back" all the extra bells & whistles that bog down the Firefox browser which interferes with the add-ons. This will take you to the download page:
3) Then put:
into your cookie whitelist. (You may want to clear this cookie from time to time if you customize quite a large number of sites over time and some are out-dated for you.)
4) Then download NS+.
I just tried it an it is holding for my Win10. It is a very good add-on, the instability problem is with FF & legacy protocols.
Please use NS+ gently as it is an older build within new tech so give it time in-between adjustments to reset, especially when zooming +/-. Otherwise, bottle-necking will result in the add-on/browser crashing until you restart FF. If it didn't load on a page, wait for your system to settle down and then refresh or reload the page in a new tab.
Set all your global settings to your optimum choices and AVOID checking the individual site "exclude site for global settings" box as best you can. Keep individual site tweaks to an acceptable minimum to meet your needs. Too many tabs open at the same time will also crash the add-on, requiring a restart of FF.
5) Enjoy your NoSquint Plus