- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15835438, день назадfirefox 118.0.1 and nordvpn 3.4.3 did't like each other - caused slow and unreliable connection issues. nord support suggested reinstalling the browser - seems like it's worked, hope it stays the same for next firefox/nord update...
Edit: nope it's back - turned it off until nord resolves the issue
- Оценено на 1 из 5от TriBad, 2 дня назадLike many users, since last update the slow down makes browsing with it a chore, I just turn it off...Hello. Thank you for the feedback, it will be transferred directly to the responsible team. If you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com anytime! -L.L.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17575655, 2 дня назадUsed to work great, but since last update the slow down makes browsing with it a chore, I just turn it off, doesn't exactly inspires me to renew the vpn.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the experience you have had with our service. Could you please try reinstalling our extension and then check if the issue persists? If so, do not hesitate to reach out to us at support.nordpvn.com and we'll help you out further anytime! -L.L.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от KT, 2 дня назадUsed to work okay - now it give Session Limit and won't connect. 24/7 live chat is never there and sending email to customer service takes over a week to get a mediocre response. But their billing department is fast and efficient.Hello. Our customer support team replies to all email inquiries within 24 hours. Could you update your review with the ticket ID you received from our customer support so we check on the situation in more detail? -L.L.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от CSIP CSIRIPP, 5 дней назадIt WAS good for 1 year than after last update: "Something went wrong" "Your session has expired" Error code: 905308 "Please go back and try again." By the way, a cannot use nordvpn windows app because, simple not working anymore with win7, and now this? Your VPN only works with openVPN client under win7. WTF?
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 дня назадHi there. Could you please contact our support team for them to look closer into the matter? We’d be happy to help on the issue resolve! Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14029255, 5 дней назадExcellent ext, its easy to use and works all the time. My thanks to the development team, great job!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12648151, 5 дней назадI use this extension extensively, runs on its own without a desktop app.
Websites and streaming services in all countries of my concern come through.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от MO, 6 дней назадExtension works great. There is new "Private Window" permission, but it understandable since Firefox is designed like this.
It is stated in Firefox extension API documentation site that:
CHANGING PROXY SETTINGS REQUIRES PRIVATE BROWSING WINDOW ACCESS BECAUSE PROXY SETTINGS AFFECT PRIVATE AND NON-PRIVATE WINDOWS.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от icemanmelb, 6 дней назадDo NOT update to the latest version as the developers just broke the extension. VPN no longer shields me. It just uses your Public IP address and shows you are on VPN. Check your IP address before and after turning VPN on. You will find that they are the same.
Just go back to the Previous Version fixes this issue and got me back up and running again.Hello there. That should not be the case! May we ask what version of our extension are you using? Could you contact our support team for them to look closer into the matter? Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от leetNigthshade, 6 дней назадAn update made the extension now require it being enabled in private mode, it no longer works.
I do not enable any extensions in private mode other than BitWarden; I do not trust just any app in private mode, this is unacceptable.Hello. Our users' feedback is really important for us. Apologies if it has caused you any inconvenience. We'll make sure to pass on your feedback to our team! -G.M.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от jg, 6 дней назадNew update ruined this extension, only connects me to one server, reconnecting does nothing, everything loads so much slower now and I can't do anything about it since I can only connect to one serverHello. Please try reinstalling our proxy extension and then check if the issue persists. If it does, contact us at support.nordvpn.com and we'll help you out in more detail anytime! -G.M.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Martin, 6 дней назадLooses creditials from time to time.
Autoconnect doesn't allways work.
It is not possible to use any differnt DNS Servers.
Thatfor you won't be able to use it with streams - since the NordVPN DNS Servers are missing some streaming backbone entries.
When it looses connection - Firefox will automatic reload the page without VPN - Connection / with the Sessions in takt => f-ing the tunnel useless.
Now it can only start if it has the right to interfere with your private - modus windwos.
Even if you don't want it to.
It gets more and more useless.Hello. We're sorry to hear about it! Could you please make sure to contact our support team for them to look closer into the issues experienced and what could be causing them? We’d be happy to help on the matter resolve! Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Patrick vd L, 6 дней назадWorthless, doesn't work at all. All I get is "Couldn't connect Please check your internet connection and try again."Hello. It would be great if you contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. Our team is ready to check on the situation in more detail right away. -L.L.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от RideauTrio, 7 дней назадA new update from NordVPN -- As others have already mentioned. I can no longer use this addon until I give it permissions to run in private browsing mode. -- No thank you. -- I have un-ticked 'auto renew' Looking to Proton VPN, this is ridiculous. I do not give ANY add-on access to Private Windows.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14606957, 7 дней назадCan't use the extension unless you give it permissions to run in private windows.
Literally forcing you to give it access to private windows.Hello. Thank you for the feedback, it will be transferred directly to the responsible team. If you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com anytime! -L.L.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Michael, 10 дней назадI'd had it both on my PC and my TV for years with little to no problem. Good investment although it took me a while to work out what I was being charged for as my creditcard didn't say the payment was from NordVPN.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 18058130, 16 дней назадInstalled but unable to manage as he icon is not displayed is the toolbar. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but same issue. Uninstalled.