- Оценено на 1 из 5от David SFwriter, 7 месяцев назадI've been using BitWarden for quite a while. It works. Of course, being a NordVPN customer, I get thrashed about the head and neck with "Try NordPASS!" Pop-Ups every single time I log on, so I finally relented and installed it, if only to get the annoying "begging notices" to go away. They immediately turned into "Activate NordPASS PRO now!" pop-ups... Geeez...
Unfortunately, there is no convenient way to import my passwords from BitWarden, and the ones I captured from my browser are antedated. I tried to edit one to update the user name, but the EDIT button won't click. There are several ways to attempt to edit, and I tried all I could find, but no luck.
Anything that is this difficult to operate for a guy who started programming in ASM (Assembly Language for the 8080/8088/Z80/Z80A family of chips) back in the late 1970s is not a good programme. Bitwarden is free and so far they haven't asked for money or withheld functionality... I'm uninstalling this Rube Goldberg device and going back to the one that works...
- Оценено на 4 из 5от b r a i nCANDY, 7 месяцев назадI have used this product for almost two years since they launched it or a major update to it anyway. And I have to admit, it wasnt doing the job optimally for sometime, but they have added more features that if there was a wizard that users could use that would optimize their use of it, that a user could run at any time or on a schedule, it would vastly improve and fix the glitches (see below).
an optimizer wizard: would look for multiple password managers and ask the user to turn the others off after importing their data, it would ask them to set a schedule for how often they have to log in their password, if they wanted to enter their password at startup and remind them that if they dont login to their browser within the time limit they set to reenter their password, that it will ask them to reenter their master password when the browser is relaunched in order for the extension to have permission to compare the open tabs with the password vault list,
cleanup wizard or routine: would test and flag for removal bad logins/passwords/dead links, update old passwords to whatever user defined schedule, flag and remove passwords duplicate entries based on the whether or not they worked at the link or last time they were used (i believe that duplicate entries are a product of importing or using 2 password managers at the same time but maybe other reason that they need to work out). Im sure its tricky to do as each site has different ways of asking for username and password, sometimes on the same screen, sometimes successive screens. I do know that if you are running more than one password manager, either from the browser or from another 3rd party, that you are going to make a big headache for yourself.
I have been hacked and had stuff held for ransom that cost me $1000s. Once that happens, you know that all these settings that are annoying are there for a good reason. I think they could do better at reminding people that open tabs may be logged out for their protection and also give them the option of extending the time that they would like to stay logged on.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17763056, 8 месяцев назадGenerally pretty good. I am a PC, Mac, and iPhone user. The PC version works pretty flawlessly, and because of a darkweb breach flagged up by the scanner I've been tinkering with it for most of the day. The iPhone version works mostly pretty well except it doesn't seem to like producing strong passwords which is annoying and means if you sign up to anything new, you're best off doing it on your normal computer. And the Mac version is a bit messy. I just updated the app and now it's stopped autofilling at all. There appears to be no option. No idea what's going on which is a pain because I've just changed 90-odd passwords. Have written to the support guys about it. Overall the system works very well and I like Nord as a company. Having just come out of the ludicrous shower that is LastPass, who flat-out refuse to give me a refund even though I paid two years up front and they've supposedly lost all my data within weeks of me signing up. At least I am confident that Nord won't do anything like that.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Stratiegery01, 8 месяцев назадThis doesnt work as intended most of the time. The extension rarely loads on command (just a spinning loading wheel indefinitely) and even when logged into the desktop app (which shouldnt even be necessary) the extension still doesnt recognize saved passwords so i need to copy+paste manually.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Sharon, 8 месяцев назадI am using NordVPN and i always get offer to use NordPASS, The only good thing I have to say is that: thanks you let me know I cannot use it for free on My phone and my PC unless I pay for it. So what is the great different from using Bitwarden which server me great for free ?
why one star?
cause it doesn't tell you the truth when you install it.Hey, Sharon! Please note, that NordPass does offer a Free version. You can find the difference between Free and Premium versions of NordPass here: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006700458-Premium-vs-Free-version-of-NordPass
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Ricky, 8 месяцев назадSu firefox, l'app non funziona se non si ha installato la versione per Windows, su altri browser invece funziona autonomamente
Aggiornamento al 12/06/23, con l'ultimo aggiornamento l'estensione non funziona, bisogna disattivarla e riattivarla da gestione estensioni di firefox. Estensione tremenda.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Bonk, 8 месяцев назадIt regularly doesn't auto-fill passwords, the extension sucks. App is good with the occasional glitch/ slow loading timeHey! Thanks for your feedback. Please contact us at email@example.com with more information on how exactly NordPass does not autofill passwords we would like to solve these issues!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Ron, 8 месяцев назадI wish i didn't take the recommendation. I deeply regret this purchase and agree that the requirement to log in twice when you open a browser really stinks. If I could get my money back I would. God knows how that publication can rate your product so highly, they clearly didn't try to use it in the real world. It is truly awful.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15707700, 8 месяцев назадOne of the best apps for passwords... And then, they also have a VPN and Cloud Storage, it's not the only one who do this, but... Check it out!! You could find something good