- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17983605, 7 месяцев назадRecent updates caused an issue when multiple web addresses do not work for a single password entry anymore. On previous versions, I could separate multiple hosts by semicolon, for example, "https://127.0.0.1;https://localhost;https://mysite.com". And when I navigate to any of the 3 sites, NordPass would nicely suggest a password entry. Now, I have to create 3 separate password entries for each hosts separately. That's a huge step back. And why the extension does not allow to automatically populate credentials when I select a password entry from the list provided by the extension (when I click on the extension in the right top corner, would be nice to have a function to "fill in"). For instance, I'm on Google site and I want to populate Microsoft credentials into the login form in one click. I would open up the extension, find the password entry I want to populate, click on it and select "fill in". That would be an ideal functionality. Now I have to (1) open up the extension, (2) find the password entry, (3) copy username to clipboard, (4) paste the username to the login form, (5) open up the extension again, (6) find the password entry again, (7) copy the password to clipboard, and finally (8) paste the password to the login form. The way NordPass functions now is too cumbersome and too many steps are required to do simple tasks. I'm really considering switching to another password manager when my subscription ends.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17939611, 8 месяцев назадDoesn't autofill on Firefox, nor does Firefox show that the app is signed onto or in use. Making this nearly as useless as Nord VPN -- had contact with their support staff. Again, completely nonfunctional expensive junk. Doesn't work at all. Nothing they do can fix it. Reading other reviews, the crap app has had problems with Firefox from the start. NordPass and NordVPN has ripped me off for the last. They're out at end of contract. DON'T BUY THIS CRAP.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15353585, 9 месяцев назадOct. 14, 2023: Wow, still an issue yet not on Beta edition. - June 14, 2023: NordSecurity can't keep up to date with current situations!!! WORTHLESS!!! They send requests over HTTP instead of HTTPS!!! Too easy to capture request over scripts too!!! Today, everything is only HTTPS and secured DNS over HTTPS.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17619985, 9 месяцев назадI wish my stored passwords would appear when I need them on my iPhone 13 running Firefox, like they appear on my computer. When multiple sign-ins are available for a site, the date the log-in was established would be useful in searching for duplicates or errors.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17193248, 9 месяцев назадWorks about 95% of times with Mozilla. Sometimes doesn't fill all address fields. It has a glitch here and there but overall saves me tons of time.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от GerMac, 10 месяцев назадI signed up for the paid plan. It had been working seamlessly, but unfortunately now there is a problem with it and using YubiKeys. I contacted support who were unfortunately not a lot of help. I have now moved over to an alternative password manager as not having a seamless experience when using something so fundamental as YubiKeys is a dealbreaker for me!
In fairness, this is my only complaint with the product and I had been satisfied with it to the point when a product update caused this issue.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17868679, 10 месяцев назад3-stars is for the Firefox Extension. NordPass doesn't recognize logins in many websites in Firefox while it does recognize in other browsers (such as Chrome). This means NordPass team's focus is not on Firefox at all.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Ali A., 10 месяцев назадAs the founder of our company, I'm thrilled to share our experience with NordPass. After migrating from LastPass, we've embraced NordPass as our go-to password manager for all employees.
NordPass's user-friendly interface, robust security features, and seamless multi-device integration have greatly improved our productivity and overall security. The smooth migration process and exceptional customer support further solidified our confidence in NordPass.
In short, NordPass has been a game changer for our company. Highly recommended for businesses seeking a secure and efficient password management solution.