- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15261036, месяц назадI see a wide range of reviews and oddly enough I tend to agree with the great majority, it's very good but also pretty bad. I think the word is Cranky.
I'm a software developer and in my spare(?) time I manage I.T. for a number of clients - not bragging, just saying I have to deal with an awful LOT of passwords. NordPass does a generally good job with managing said passwords, however the integration with Firefox is the cranky part.
The add-on often doesn't recognise that you're on a password form, but it's not consistent - some pages never work, others sometimes, yet others are perfect. When it recognises a login form it often fails to present the right login credentials, or it randomly seems to offer to generate a password, or give me a list that's 400 items long stuffed into a tiny box, with no search or filter facility. In those cases I wish it would just go away but it sticks around and gets in the way of even typing a password.
I also use Firefox Containers and I suspect this has put a spanner in the works; it keeps losing my Nord account login and when I try to login again it loses the plot totally and requires a kill and restart of the whole app.
So maybe I'll switch from Firefox back to Chrome or something, since moving that many passwords is beyond thinking about - my move from Dashlane to NordPass ~10 months ago was bad enough.
Fundamentally, NordPass seems solid, reliable and safe, and I really like it, but the browser integration is not far short of awful. They updated it madly for months adding new features. What they now need to do is update it madly for some more months and fix all the bugs they added and the - quite frankly - terrible UI design in the Firefox extension.
I might add that the Android app is a bit the same, basically solid but cranky when it comes to filling in login fields, which is the thing we all want it to do well.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16811869, 5 месяцев назад222 / 5.000
Every time I have to start the main program first before the app works on my internet brouser from Fox.
I would like to not have to use the main password on my PC every time before I can use the internet
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14104696, 8 месяцев назадGenerally this add-on works fine, but several times I've had to remove it and reinstall because it doesn't ALWAYS open. Not a major issue. Would prefer consistency.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от risuch, 9 месяцев назадThe app and all looks good and is fine so I was enjoying it, but lately the firefox add-on almost never connects to NordPass app. Its totally annoying to fiddle around and try to make it connect but ultimately copy the passwords in manually from the app. Hope this resolves soon otherwise the whole thing becomes useless
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13465748, год назадPeriodic slowdown caused by this extension. Firefox reports its as such. If fixed, will update review as the rest of the extension is clean and easy to use much like Nord VPN.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от xBr0k3n, 2 года назадWhen working on WordPress sites, particularly the menu page it just crashes the page. Always has to be disabled so I can reorganise a menu or add pages to a menu. Logs out randomly even when set to 1 week and occasionally, when typing your password to unlock, you just get a spinning wheel that never progresses. You have to close and open your browser, only other extension I use is uBlock. Not a problem I face with Keeper that I use with my clients and team at work.
Not as poorly written as NordVPN, but close, NordVPN makes your PC FPS go to like 13 when trying to select a server and once connected and minimized allows it to go back to 240hz, or 60hz depending what your refresh rate is.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от HUMAN11515, 2 года назадHonestly, I love this app except for one major flaw. Randomly, it causes certain webpages to slow down to a crawl. It happens on and off but it sticks around for a while and often enough that I just removed the add-on. I like NordPass as a password manager, but this add-on is more annoying at times than helpful.Hello! Thanks for reaching us out. Could you please drop us a quick message at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can learn more about your case and help you out? Thanks in advance!
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14628732, 2 года назадI have found activating a password vault rather complicated
- Оценено на 3 из 5от FireFly, 2 года назадIt is a bit better than what it was. It does not work on some websites. I will have to enter the password manually. Keeps logging out. Requires logging into use the password manager. I have the Premium version but if it does not improve, i am quitting. Every time, there is problem, the helpdesk will want the log file and then "do this" "do that", and then it works. Just stopped reporting problems in a while now.Hello! Thanks for your review. With NordPass Free you can stay logged in on 1 device at a time. You can still log in on another device, but you will be logged out of your current device when you do. With NordPass Premium, you can use 6 devices at a time. UPDATE: we've released an update with a slow down fix - feel free to let us know if that has fixed the issue.