- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17015238, год назадHorrible.... If u open big XL, if u work with WP admin app will remember all titles, some times its impossible to open, 2 times in day u need to relog in, slow down web pages. Its more like some beta version of unknown company. How can u believe this company? That was lust time i buy anything from NORD!Hey there! We're sorry to learn about your situation with NordPass. Could you please send us your inquiry at email@example.com so that we could work on resolving the issues you have? 🧐
- Оценено на 1 из 5от afriend, год назадThis review is mostly relevant for other Linux users.
I am extremely disapointed in this app. I run a dual boot machine with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.04, and the NordPass browser extension and desktop app used to work perfectly, however in the past month I have noticed that the browser extension no longer works in Ubuntu. The browser extension no longer logs in, rather it is stuck with the loading circle in an infinite loop.
I have tried both the Chrome and Firefox extensions with the same issue. The Windows version however seems to work normally, without any issue logging into and using the browser extension.
I even talked to NordPass's technical support, who guided me to uninstall and reinstall both the desktop app and the browser extension. This worked, however after powering down and booting up the next day, I found that I had the same loading issue with the extension as before, with only solution to uninstall and reinstall the app and extension again. Having to uninstall and reinstall every time I turn on my computer is simply unacceptable.
While Linux distributions only make up a small minority of desktop users, it is still NordVPN's responsibility to ensure that their software works as intended on all platforms that they support. Not being able to use the browser extension makes this application extremely slow and bothersome to use as I have to search for and copy a password everytime I login to a site on my browser, which is not what I paid for. Unless this issue is not fixed soon, I will be canceling my subscription to NordPass. Using NordPass with its current issues feels more like using buggy freeware, not a paid software from a respected company. I hope this issue is fixed soon.Hello, there! Your feedback will definitely be taken into account. Be sure to be on the lookout for an upcoming application update that'll include bug fixes and performance improvements. 🤓
- Оценено на 1 из 5от HmAoLiLnO, год назадNot working anymore. Worked fine and was the best for me for a long time. But now not working since at least 3 month. I'm very disappointed, saw Nordpass getting better and fixing mostly every problem, but this is extremly frustrating. I need to copy my passwords everytime from the windows application. Not what I paid for.
And don't get me wrong, it's not a problem if something does not work for a few days or even a few weeks, but you're not getting this fixed in months!! And congratulations you have f***** up your hole recessions and some good and old customers in a few month.Hello, allow us to apologize for the inconvenience, perhaps you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much details as possible? Our team would be glad to help you out! 🙏
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Emma, год назадThis addon is not working anymore on my macbook pro mid 2010 with macOS High Sierra. The icon on the Firefox toolbar is always decorated with the lock and it's impossible to log in.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Bart, год назадUsed to work well, but since a couple of weeks it just doesn't work on firefox (it opens the app but does not provide the password) same problem on my iphone... will have to look for something more efficient as this does not seem to be a reliable soft
- Оценено на 1 из 5от madhale, год назадThis plugin used to work, but for the last two firefox updates it has been broken. It will not install to the extension area on the top bar, you have to "customize toolbar" and add it manually... on top of that, it will not open the browser window to authenticate, so it remains locked... when I click on it, nothing happens... this means that I have to open the windows application EVERY TIME I want to enter a password and manually click copy/paste... It would be faster if I simply typed out my email address and password... thus defeating the purpose... only I use weird passwords for every site... and those are stored in nordpass... so this is extremely uncool.
For reference, I am a power-user...Hi there, we hope we can help you out here! Would it be possible for you to drop us an email with the details at email@example.com so we could have a closer look at your case? 🤔
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Deri, год назадThe main APP is authenticated and logged in but the FireFox Extension is still locked (only "Open NordPass" button is visible). It needs a long time to unlock or few total browser restarts.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Dheepak R, 2 года назад[2YR Subscribed Customer] Needs a standalone desktop app to function. Desktop app asks me to go online even though I am online. unusable on any browser because of this requirement.
Feels like I made a big mistake in paying for a non-functioning service with better alternatives availableHey there! We can reassure, that our developers are already working on a standalone browser extension. As for the error, perhaps you could contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org? They are always ready to help!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13140345, 2 года назадThe add-on is not available from the play store for my Android phone. I have the free version of Nordpass on my phone for review. I only use Firefox and I can't get the add-on to load.Hi there! The browser extension is not needed for mobile devices. All you have to install is the NordPass application itself. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact our success team at email@example.com.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от worldwide, 2 года назадwhy do i need to install an app if i only want to use the add-on in the browser ???
Sorry but this is a no go !!!
Lastpass which i use and wanted to change makes it easy and you do NOT need to install an additional app.
Very disappointing from Nord ....i use the VPN where im lucky with, but i am very very much disappointed in this NordPass.
Would NOT recommend this add-on(edited ad), as long as this issue isnt solved or better communicated.
Thanx for the information, but you should be very clear and open, this isnt the way how to do this...sorry for my bad review because of this....but im not the only one complaining...so its better to communicate this before getting many bad reviews and no one wants your add-on/service any more ?!?!Hey, there! 🧐 Your feedback will certainly be taken into account and we will make sure to mention it to our developers' team. As for now, it is required to have both application and browser extension for the NordPass to cooperate.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16727068, 2 года назадAs an add-on, it never opens, so I always have to remove it and re-add it to Firefox.
Far from having made my life easier, it has complicated it and many a time when I've been really busy, it's caused me to have to spend additional minutes messing about having to manually type in long, complex passwords manually because it won't initialize.
The very thing I'm paying for is precisely what it doesn't do - efficiently and reliably provide my passwords when I need them.
Would not recommend.Hello! We are sorry to hear that. Could you please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, so they could take a closer look at your case and help you? Thank you in advance.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16697592, 2 года назадThis has totally screwed up my access to all my password accounts. Having huge problems signing into anything. Reached out to customer service and was told my only option is to access their online info. Thought this would make everything safer, easier and more streamlined. Big mistake, would not recommend this to anyone.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Vil, 2 года назадNordPass *free* only lets you login to one device at a time. This makes using the app on both your phone and computer very frustrating. You will also have to download a desktop app to use the webbrowser extension. Most password manager companies now appear to be putting using multiple devices behind a paywall (e.g. LastPass). NordVPN customers do not get any special offers (such as having a bonus device) or treatment so I wouldn't recommending switching to NordPass even if you enjoy using NordVPN.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16599150, 2 года назадrun into frequent issues with nord pass. There are some pages that crash because nord pass is trying to locate a field to auto fill when no field is present. It was rare at first, but now it's gotten so often that I have to disable it until I needed it. Will be switching to a different password manager because the desktop application also has some problem that I'm not willing to overlook (particularly the sign in redirecting to their website unnecessarily).Hello. Sorry to hear that. Could you please contact our support team at email@example.com, so they could take a closer look at your case and help you? Thanks in advance.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Mike, 2 года назадI wanted to use the extension, but it is forcing me to install the Linux desktop app. If I wanted the application, I'd had used that instead. I wanted the browser extension alone. And even worst, the installation method is limited to only snap. There situations when people cannot or don't want to use snaps. I run and ARM based full blown Linux distro, and U don't have snapd installed. I'd have to build that from source, and there is possibility your app would not work because it is not made for ARM.Hello. Desktop app allows you to add and store your credentials to your vault which are used to autofill websites. In other words, when you add the NordPass extension to your browser, NordPass autofills the website login fields with the credentials you save on your desktop app. Learn more: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006638797-Using-NordPass-Desktop-Application. Unfortunately, we have snap as the only one installation method for Linux. However, we went ahead and shared your feedback with our team to take to heart. Thanks for taking the time out to share it with us!