- от Bart, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Used to work well, but since a couple of weeks it just doesn't work on firefox (it opens the app but does not provide the password) same problem on my iphone... will have to look for something more efficient as this does not seem to be a reliable soft
- от madhale, год назадОценено на 1 из 5This plugin used to work, but for the last two firefox updates it has been broken. It will not install to the extension area on the top bar, you have to "customize toolbar" and add it manually... on top of that, it will not open the browser window to authenticate, so it remains locked... when I click on it, nothing happens... this means that I have to open the windows application EVERY TIME I want to enter a password and manually click copy/paste... It would be faster if I simply typed out my email address and password... thus defeating the purpose... only I use weird passwords for every site... and those are stored in nordpass... so this is extremely uncool.
For reference, I am a power-user...Hi there, we hope we can help you out here! Would it be possible for you to drop us an email with the details at email@example.com so we could have a closer look at your case? 🤔
- от Deri, год назадОценено на 1 из 5The main APP is authenticated and logged in but the FireFox Extension is still locked (only "Open NordPass" button is visible). It needs a long time to unlock or few total browser restarts.
- от Dheepak R, год назадОценено на 1 из 5[2YR Subscribed Customer] Needs a standalone desktop app to function. Desktop app asks me to go online even though I am online. unusable on any browser because of this requirement.
Feels like I made a big mistake in paying for a non-functioning service with better alternatives availableHey there! We can reassure, that our developers are already working on a standalone browser extension. As for the error, perhaps you could contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org? They are always ready to help!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13140345, год назадОценено на 1 из 5The add-on is not available from the play store for my Android phone. I have the free version of Nordpass on my phone for review. I only use Firefox and I can't get the add-on to load.Hi there! The browser extension is not needed for mobile devices. All you have to install is the NordPass application itself. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact our success team at email@example.com.
- от worldwide, год назадОценено на 1 из 5why do i need to install an app if i only want to use the add-on in the browser ???
Sorry but this is a no go !!!
Lastpass which i use and wanted to change makes it easy and you do NOT need to install an additional app.
Very disappointing from Nord ....i use the VPN where im lucky with, but i am very very much disappointed in this NordPass.
Would NOT recommend this add-on(edited ad), as long as this issue isnt solved or better communicated.
Thanx for the information, but you should be very clear and open, this isnt the way how to do this...sorry for my bad review because of this....but im not the only one complaining...so its better to communicate this before getting many bad reviews and no one wants your add-on/service any more ?!?!Hey, there! 🧐 Your feedback will certainly be taken into account and we will make sure to mention it to our developers' team. As for now, it is required to have both application and browser extension for the NordPass to cooperate.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16727068, год назадОценено на 1 из 5As an add-on, it never opens, so I always have to remove it and re-add it to Firefox.
Far from having made my life easier, it has complicated it and many a time when I've been really busy, it's caused me to have to spend additional minutes messing about having to manually type in long, complex passwords manually because it won't initialize.
The very thing I'm paying for is precisely what it doesn't do - efficiently and reliably provide my passwords when I need them.
Would not recommend.Hello! We are sorry to hear that. Could you please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, so they could take a closer look at your case and help you? Thank you in advance.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16697592, год назадОценено на 1 из 5This has totally screwed up my access to all my password accounts. Having huge problems signing into anything. Reached out to customer service and was told my only option is to access their online info. Thought this would make everything safer, easier and more streamlined. Big mistake, would not recommend this to anyone.
- от Vil, год назадОценено на 1 из 5NordPass *free* only lets you login to one device at a time. This makes using the app on both your phone and computer very frustrating. You will also have to download a desktop app to use the webbrowser extension. Most password manager companies now appear to be putting using multiple devices behind a paywall (e.g. LastPass). NordVPN customers do not get any special offers (such as having a bonus device) or treatment so I wouldn't recommending switching to NordPass even if you enjoy using NordVPN.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16599150, год назадОценено на 1 из 5run into frequent issues with nord pass. There are some pages that crash because nord pass is trying to locate a field to auto fill when no field is present. It was rare at first, but now it's gotten so often that I have to disable it until I needed it. Will be switching to a different password manager because the desktop application also has some problem that I'm not willing to overlook (particularly the sign in redirecting to their website unnecessarily).Hello. Sorry to hear that. Could you please contact our support team at email@example.com, so they could take a closer look at your case and help you? Thanks in advance.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16565673, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Rarely works, and has been like this for a long time
- от Mike, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I wanted to use the extension, but it is forcing me to install the Linux desktop app. If I wanted the application, I'd had used that instead. I wanted the browser extension alone. And even worst, the installation method is limited to only snap. There situations when people cannot or don't want to use snaps. I run and ARM based full blown Linux distro, and U don't have snapd installed. I'd have to build that from source, and there is possibility your app would not work because it is not made for ARM.Hello. Desktop app allows you to add and store your credentials to your vault which are used to autofill websites. In other words, when you add the NordPass extension to your browser, NordPass autofills the website login fields with the credentials you save on your desktop app. Learn more: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006638797-Using-NordPass-Desktop-Application. Unfortunately, we have snap as the only one installation method for Linux. However, we went ahead and shared your feedback with our team to take to heart. Thanks for taking the time out to share it with us!
- от adrian, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5For this to work with Firefox exported csv you need to download a script from GitHub(!) which will also read all of your passwords? Really not an acceptable workaround.As the Firefox browser no longer provides any password export addons (since version 57), you will need to use third-party tools. There are several options to choose from, check them here: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002451778-How-to-export-passwords-from-Firefox-.
- от Tomina, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5All it does is open a page to install the desktop client.In case you are asked to download the desktop application even though it's already installed on your device, please follow these steps: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005256738-Why-is-Firefox-asking-to-download-a-desktop-app-NordPass. Let us know if that has helped you!
- от A FF User, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5NO.1. AFTER VIEWING ENTRY, IT SCROLLS TO THE TOP!!! HAS NO ONE TESTED THIS??? 😲👻 NO.2: WHY IS THERE NO 3-COLUMN LAYOUT? PLEASE FIX!!! eg. FOLDERS | ENTRIES | DETAILS???Totally hear you on this! Certainly agree some improvements can be done with the "Recently used" section and vault screen layout - we'll share this feedback with the team to take to heart. In the meantime, let us know if you need any help!
- от ManWithNoName, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I have no idea of what value Nord Password Manager is. I am a user of their VPN (for more than 3 years now)and they were urging me to try this. I found it all but incomprehensible to follow and was concerned (afraid) that my computer ignorance would lead me astray. So I abandoned the installation. Their help desk wasn't helpful. If you possess more computer savvy than I (I'm guessing that most do) give it a shot.Thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear you experienced difficulties when using NordPass. If you'll send us a quick message to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be happy to answer all your questions and help you out. Thanks a lot!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15940803, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Slows down browser.Hello! Thanks for your review. If you still experience a slow down, please contact our support team at email@example.com. Thank you! UPDATE: we've released an update with a slow down fix - feel free to let us know if that has fixed the issue.
- от JJ Smith, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Slows down my computerHello! Thanks for your review. If you still experience a slow down, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! UPDATE: we've released an update with a slow down fix - feel free to let us know if that has fixed the issue.