- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17014316, 13 дней назадWhat a massive hassle this Nord is. Biggest issue and a warning to all is that you must have the desktop app installed and importing/exporting is idiotic. You MUST have all your passwords have urls. in order to import. So I tried to import from keepass CVS (ANOTHER stupid insecure issue..only capable of importing/exporting from CVS. ANYBODY can access a CVS file!) but I never use or put in urls from websites on each password in my other password managers. So because I don't have urls listed in each password they will not import (Nord leaves any pass without urls out of the import/export) and this for some idiotic reason is a requirement! I have 100's of passwords! I'm not about to edit every single password to add urls of the websites into them! I'm also finding that Nord's other services are so bloated and use idiotic ways of doing things is just to much for me. Trying to simplify and secure my life and it ends up being a huge hassle and mess with Nord.
Edit for response from Nord; Wasn't talking about autofill. Why is it that every other pw manager can do what I described above (even autofill) without needing to fill in an url if you don't want to fill in an url? Your just making it more of a pain to deal with passwords!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 11 дней назадHello! To have a correctly working autofill, you need to have an URL where autofill should work with a specific website and credentials. If you want to save only passwords without URLs, you can save them as Secure Note. Thank you for your feedback! If you have an issue with NordPass please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will gladly help you out!
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Qaz1, месяц назадThis is so much fuss its more irritating than helpful. Here is why
1. You must have the application installed on the PC for the extension to work.
2. It seems (not confirmed) to interfere with NordVPN's connection on PC start up.
3.The extension constantly pops up telling me to log in when ever I input a password if the Desktop application is logged out.
4 The desk top application constantly logs out.
5. The layout is a mess. The folder view is not available in the browser you must drop to the desk top application and its squished by default.
6. Launching a website is not smooth but very clunky and needs another fuss to fill in the password once launched.
They really need to rethink this to make it more user friendly and smoother.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано месяц назадHey! NordPass offers an auto-lock feature, with which you can select for how long you would like to be signed in. However, do note that if you restart your device, you will need to log in with the Master Password again. Regarding your issues could you contact us via email at email@example.com and we will help you solve your inquiries.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Steph, 2 месяца назадWorks really well, use it everyday! Love not having to enter every single password or card detail in. Also, tells me when there's breaches in my emails so I can address it.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17484526, 2 месяца назадAt first, I was trying very hard to figure out how to protect my own password and to have a program that contained all the add-ons for saving passwords wherever I was and in any browser. I tried to use more than 40 types of programs, but each program had a lack of features from one program to another, despite the fact that I used paid subscriptions. By chance, I came across this program, Nordpress.
It is a very powerful program that holds all the specifications tremendously. All you have to do is link it to the laptop password instead of saving a long password or the laptop fingerprint. Choose the password requirements and how many places you want, and it will save the link, email, user name, and passwords for your address and phones directly. Don't worry about any addresses that you save directly and can be used for any time and any site, and don't forget your bank cards that will be at your fingertips at any time, even the CVV code can't be forgotten because it is saved. I advise you to use it and add it to your browsers, and there will be a 100% change in performance.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Ben R, 2 месяца назадLoving NordPass and the extension works great, excited to see improvements that come
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14726495, 2 месяца назадInstall this "Add" is VERY diffcult to do and I still don't have it done.Hey there!👋 if you are having issues installing NordPass extension on your Firefox browser please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help with any issue you might have experienced while adding our extension.