- от Пользователь Firefox 15134425, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5addon not capable of taking full website, select & drag also not working. addon can only take screenshots of "visible part". so another useless addon. maybe it is firefox, but I actualy do not care, if they cant make it work, they should stop advertising it.
- от Norman, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I don't know what it does to my Firefox, but it takes several minutes till the picture is ready to be stored. So I'm finding another one that hopefully works faster.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14203657, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5No matter what I try, this current version does NOT work with Quantum(or whatever the hell current FF is).
I do not use FF much now as this thing is waaaaaay toooooo dammmmnnnnnnnnn slow.
- от Archedemus, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Does not capture entire page anymore.
It used to work great (back in mid-late 2017).
Now it is an exercise in futility to keep hitting
the capture button and say a little prayer while
the page scrolls from bottom to top - then - no joy.
I am using Windows 7 pc and Mozilla FF browser 58.0
- от ciacob , 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5This is one of the worst and most poorly executed add-ons I've ever been given the chance to see.
Clicking on the items in the main menu does nothing, one has to right-click and select "entire page" instead, to get it working. After taking the screenshot I am taken to a page to "edit" the screenshot, so I click "Done" to get the bloody image into my computer.
The "save" button does not produce a "save as" dialog as one would expect. IT saves the image... in the cloud? WHY? WHERE? HOW DO I GET A LOCAL FILE FROM THAT?
There is also an option to "download" the image, but that doesn't present a "save as" dialog either. IT pretends to save the image onto your computer, but does not let you know where. After fiddling around you get to open a data:/... URL on your browser, which you can thankfully save. But, alas, it has a bloody banner to the top.
The settings section is also a mess. On first sight, I dismissed the "edit" default action, and chose "download" instead. Poor stupid me. After seing that this doesn't produce a Save As dialog, I wanted the "Edit" mode back, to at least get the image somehow, but THE OPTION WAS NOT THERE ANYMORE.
I will waste no more time to describe this piece of crap. Guys, let go of programming, and do something else. By the way, I program since 2003.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13583672, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5solamente captura paginas enteras pero no puedo configurarlas a otro formato pues la barra de hemientas no esta traducida
y no la entiendo
- от Robert Holloway, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I cannot understand why a professional organization continues to make a product that is not compatible with Mozilla's updates nor Microsoft Edge, two of the leading browsers used today. For a while back, Nimbus was an add on of choice for working with creative solutions, but now its developers cannot keep up with the evolving world of the browsers that they could once support.
Do not install this on Mozilla Firefox or expect it to work with Edge, unless you are forced into using Chrome, which I do not and will not use.
So I guess they are willing to forfeit market share and continue to argue with users that their product simply does not support the rapid evolving world of browsers, Maybe their company is destined to fail due to their lack of responsiveness to the market...who knows, but you may find that there are compatibility issues now or later since they don't seem to be so interested in keeping current with their product!
- от stompwampa, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5The new "Copy to Clipboard" feature doesn't even work! It just pastes the text I previously had in my clipboard. I ONLY use this add-on to copy images to my clipboard, and I can't even do that because it's broken. Further, it no longer scrolls down the page while I'm taking a screenshot. Uninstalled.