от Пользователь Firefox 14124440, 3 месяца назад
Оценено на 2 из 5
Works great on Chrome, but here on Firefox it's a different story. All page caps seem to only catch the left 2/3rds. Everything else seems OK, but my main use is capping entire pages.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15454618, 10 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5Excelent add-on. Pretty complete and easy to use set of tools to annotate, copy, crop, and save your screen captures. Button "Finish" scares when you think something important might be lost when pressing it because you have not "saved" or copied the image. Maybe change that "finish" for "ready" or something else.
- от Mikanojo, 20 дней назадОценено на 2 из 5It was fine while it worked. But then it stopped working. Instead of saving a full screen it would just save the upper left corner. When trying to drag and scroll the capture, to get a whole screen, the top of the capture would some times shoot up, leaving you with a LOT of extra space in your capture. i had to remove it.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14660672, 2 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5In windows 10 werkt nimbus capture perfect, maar op mijn macbook in firefox snijdt de capture er rechts een hele strook af. Daar heb ik dus niks aan.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16976978, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Excellent Screen Capturing Software. I only use it for full screen capture but there are loads of other options that I haven't even tried yet. Thank You Nimbus
- от Пользователь Firefox 16947777, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5This used to work well a while ago. Not anymore. Full page capture does not work. Scroll and capture does not work. There are a lot more things that just no longer work. Not sure why or how they screwed up everything. This used to be a great plugin but not anymore. I highly recommend using a different add-on. Trust me.