- от Phillip, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5If you want to copy something that you wouldn't normally want to, this is the extension for you.
WebExtensionAPI has pretty much sent everything else down the loo.
- от PERCE-NEIGE, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I used this one for "force addon compatibility". Missing greatly.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадPlease see https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nightly-tester-tools/reviews/1095111/, where we already described why it's not needed anymore. Where exactly do you have problems?
If that fixes your problem please reconsider the rating of the extension. Thanks.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13910128, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5How can i use "Force Addon Compatibility"...
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадJust in short this feature is not necessary anymore since Firefox 57 when only extensions based on the WebExtension API are allowed in Firefox. As such it has been removed.
If you have problems with a feature you should contact the support site or send an email instead of writing negative reviews on AMO. We would be happy if you could adjust your rating. Thanks.
- от grahamperrin, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I'll use this occasionally with Waterfox.
More generally – for any Firefox-like browser – identifying extensions primarily by name is troublesome. Because addons.mozilla.org (AMO) too often makes it unnecessarily difficult to find by name; because developers too often use multiple names for a single product; and so on – so I can't give five stars.
The extension could be improved by more positively identifying extensions. Include:
- either the AMO address of the extension, non-localised, for example https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/nightly-tester-tools/
- or (if not listed on AMO) ideally the support URL, less ideally the home URL.
If no URLs is associated with the extension, be explicit about the absence of a support URL.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадThank you for the review. Also those are helpful information in how we can make NTT a better extension. Would you mind to file those as new issues in our issue tracker on github? We would kinda appreciate it, and make sure that it will be included in one of the future releases.
The issue tracker can be found here: https://github.com/mozilla/nightlytt/issues
- от WRCS-UK, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5@ Henriik
I understand your sensitivity to my recent review in which (among other things) I congratulated you on keeping Nightly afloat.
I cannot, in all honesty, change my "star rating" because, whosoever's fault it is, Nightly is a shadow of it's former self.
Sadly, I do not have the skills required to help. This makes me sad.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадYou are welcome to raise issues of missing or broken behavior on Github. The issue tracker for the add-on can be found at https://github.com/mozilla/nightlytt/issues.
At least with that you can let us know of things you are not satisfied with. Please file individual issues for each of the things you have in mind if not existent yet.