- от Пользователь Firefox 14014190, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5i have tried downloading this add on, but it does not seem to work on this computer. i went through it to see if there was something i could do about it, but ?. i would very much like to be able to have nice scenes on the start up page of fire fox. plus i am sure it has a lot of other features as well that would also be liked. was also worried about whether it may have a virus attached. thank you
- от Пользователь Firefox 12233216, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5every time Firefox updates I lose all the tiles. Then I have to reload the NewTabTools program. Annoying! But today all the tiles disappeared and when I access a website no tab for it appears. Looks like NTT has gone! These frequent glitches make NTT less than useful.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13890061, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't appear to work in Android version. No instructions about how to use, page loaded when selected doesn't scale for phone page and doesn't respond to attempts to select an option. Seems useless.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13854222, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I really love this extension, but why do you need to access my "data for all websites", "download files", "browsing history", "browser activity during navigation"? It totally looks like a spy extension to me.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13620374, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Frustrating to use! Most of the time you don't know if you're overwriting an existing tile or creating a new one. I frequently end up clobbering an existing tile forcing me to go back and recreate it ... I wanted to like this add-on but the user experience sucks.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13587538, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5This does not work. It wipes out my tab page and removes all current tiles and also the search toolbar. Once this is fixed, I may try it again.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13504940, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't work for me. I followed the instructions it gave me (see below), but I still can't get New Tab Tools to work. I was using Speed Dial Ad On before the Quantam update. Since that Ad On no longer works on the latest Firefox update, I thought I'd try New Tab Tool. Very disappointed that I can't get it to work. I'd appreciate some help in getting this to work or I will have to downgrade back to earlier version of Firefox so I can at least use Speed Dial again.
These are the instructions I followed. I have everything set to these guidelines, but I still can't get New Tab Tools to work:
New Tab Tools couldn't start properly. Try these:
If cookies are disabled, add an exception for moz-extension://dc076228-e574-4cbd-a300-a814c6ce7188/.
Go to about:config and check dom.indexedDB.enabled is set to true.
You will need to restart New Tab Tools (or just restart Firefox) for these changes to have an effect.
New Tab Tools cannot start if Firefox is set to "never remember history" or "always open in private browsing mode".
- от Пользователь Firefox 12626587, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5You don't need all those for this add-on to work. Why would you need to access browser activity during navigation? And why browser history? Is Firefox going to turn into Google?