NETFLIX is a trademark of Netflix, Inc.. This application and its developer are in no way affiliated with Netflix, Inc..
- Clicking on extension icon will open Netflix™ page in new tab
- Clicking on extension status icon in a video player, disable/enable all extension features
- Extension has options menu which allows you to change extension behaviour, this is accessible via an icon that is shown when hovering on extension status icon or in browser extension management page
- Extension adds a coloured icon at video player controls that indicate extension state and show more extension info when hovered upon
- Extension will try to automatically recover if it stops working or updates itself
- Options can be changed via extension status information bubble options button in browse or video player pages
- If configured, extension will auto-disable itself on Kids profile
Title screen key bindings:
- Press R on browse page or search screen to start a random title excluding disliked titles (can be changed in the configuration)
Title screen features:
- If configured, extension will try to obtain and show title ratings on title details screen (turned off by default, note that this feature makes internet calls on background to gather these ratings from https://omdbapi.com/ and https://wikidata.org/)
- If configured, extension will be hiding all title story description to avoid spoilers
- If configured, extension will be hiding all disliked titles
- If configured, extension will stop trailers on browse page
Video player key bindings:
- Press 'N' in the player if you want to go to the next episode during the current episode (can be changed in the configuration)
- Press 'B' in the player if you want to go to the previous episode during the current episode (can be changed in the configuration)
- Press 'Escape' in the player to return to browse page (can be changed in the configuration)
- Press 'H' in the player to temporarily disable subtitles (can be changed in the configuration)
- Press 'Up Arrow' in the player to increase volume (original feature)
- Press 'Down Arrow' in the player to decrease volume (original feature)
- Press 'M' in the player to mute/unmute (original feature)
- Press 'Space/Enter' in the player to play/pause (original feature)
- Press 'Right Arrow' in the player to skip forward (original feature)
- Press 'Left Arrow' in the player to skip backward (original feature)
- Press 'F' in the player to make video full screen (original feature)
- Press 'S' in the player to make skip intro or recap, if skip button is shown in UI (original feature)
Video player features:
- When current episode ends, either next episode will start as soon as possible or credits will be rolled (can be changed in the configuration)
- Extension will delay 10 seconds before starting next episode if previous title and next title are different titles (can be changed in the configuration)
- Mouse wheel scroll up/down can adjust player volume (can be changed in the configuration)
- If configured, extension will stop playing if previous title of a series and next title are different titles
- If configured, extension will stop playing if previous title of a movie and next title are different titles
- If video is stuck on loading for longer than 5 seconds, it will be reloaded within next 15 seconds if nothing changes (can be changed in the configuration)
- Any Skip Intro or Skip Recap button will be clicked automatically (can be changed in the configuration)
- If all skip features are turned off, video player will ask every few episodes if you are still watching, this will be automatically skipped (can be changed in the configuration)
- Extension keeps 100 unique entries as history in local browser storage (can be changed in the configuration)
- If configured, video will automatically pause, if not in focus and can also automatically start, if focus is regained
- If configured, highlight shadow around subtitles to stand out more with possibility to remove subtitles, change subtitles size, color and font as well
- If configured, video features like playback speed can be enabled and changed permanently or temporarily while extension is running
(Video playback speed, Video aspect ratio (21:9), Video zoom)
Chromecast player key bindings:
- Press 'M' in the player to mute/unmute (original feature)
- Press 'Space/Enter' in the player to play/pause (original feature)
Chromecast player features:
- When current episode ends, next episode will start as soon as possible (can be changed in the configuration)
- Hiding extension status icon (can be changed in the configuration)
- Support for this feature is very limited as data are obtained from external sources (https://omdbapi.com/ & https://query.wikidata.org/) that are out of reach
- Title ratings are turned off by default to prevent unwanted internet calls on background, this can be changed in configuration if wanted
- Many ratings may not be available or might be out of date
- Due to limited number of calls that we can make to OMDb API daily, it is possible that ratings will stop working because we use this feature too much
- Once title rating was obtained, it is stored in local browser storage for some number of days before they get refreshed to reduce number of calls to OMDb API, so we can all enjoy this feature
- Currently, OMDb API provides ratings from Internet Movie Database (IMDb), Rotten Tomatoes (RT) and MetaCritic (Meta), if available
- If this feature will cause too many problems in the future, it might get removed
- If configured, users can define their own API key to make sure they will not share number of calls to this API with other users (Free API keys can be generated here: https://omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx)
- At any time Netflix™ can change/update their UI and make this extension not work or misbehave, extension will be updated to work with this new UI once the UI reaches developers and as their updates are not rolled out all at same time this may take a while
Supported browsers (all in their own web stores):
- Edge (Chromium)
The software is provided "as is", without a warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
Сообщить о нарушении правил этим дополнением
Если вы считаете, что это дополнение нарушает политики Mozilla в отношении дополнений, или имеет проблемы с безопасностью или приватностью, сообщите об этих проблемах в Mozilla, используя эту форму.
Не используйте эту форму, чтобы сообщать об ошибках или запрашивать новые функции в дополнении; это сообщение будет отправлено в Mozilla, а не разработчику дополнения.
Этому дополнению нужно:
- Получать доступ к вашим данных на сайтах в netflix.com домене
- Получать доступ к вашим данных на сайтах в wikidata.org домене
- Получать доступ к вашим данных на сайтах в omdbapi.com домене
- Получать доступ к вашим данных на www.netflix.com
- Ссылки дополнения
- 631,88 КБ
- Последнее обновление
- 9 месяцев назад (28 дек. 2021 г.)
- Связанные категории
- Все права защищены
- Политика приватности
- Прочитать политику приватности для этого дополнения
- История версий
1.1 - 2017.11.25 - Added skipping of recaps and intros.
1.2 - 2017.11.28 - Added icon to indicate extension state.
1.3 - 2017.11.29 - Added key bindings.
1.4 - 2017.12.05 - Bugfixes.
1.5 - 2017.12.11 - Added feature to open new window with Netflix page on clicking extension icon.
1.6 - 2017.12.24 - Added 'Random video play' key bind.
1.7 - 2018.01.02 - Added 'Previous video' key binding.
1.8 - 2018.01.23 - Bugfixes.
1.9 - 2018.05.21 - Added delay between starting next title.
2.0 - 2018.05.24 - Added customizable options, fixed 'Random video play' code after Netflix update.
2.1 - 2018.05.25 - Added customizable options for key bindings, removed volume controls as Netflix already has them, bugfixes, code optimisation, status icon made smaller.
2.2 - 2018.05.25 - Removed unnecessary permissions.
2.3 - 2018.05.27 - Bugfixes, prevention of multiple key bindings with same key.
2.4 - 2018.05.28 - Skip interruption feature added.
2.5 - 2018.05.29 - Bugfixes, removal of unused features.
2.6 - 2018.06.07 - Fixed issue with random title play.
2.7 - 2018.07.23 - Added disable all extension features by clicking on status icon, auto mute trailer on top of browser page, extension status updated more frequently.
2.8 - 2018.07.30 - Added feature to automatically pause video if not in focus with possibility to configure sensitivity and also feature to autostart video if regained focus.
2.9 - 2018.08.14 - Added support for changed method of showing suggested titles after movie ends, smoothened status icon appearing when bar is longer hidden and was removed as object.
2.10 - 2018.08.29 - Added support for hiding extension status icon, added smoother transitions between status colors.
2.11 - 2018.08.29 - Added feature to not hide control bar when hovering mouse over extension status icon.
2.12 - 2018.08.30 - Bugfixes.
2.13 - 2018.09.02 - Bugfixes, injection method changes, performance optimisation, 'Random video play' optimisation.
2.14 - 2018.09.03 - Added support for 'Random video play' on search screen as well.
2.15 - 2018.09.07 - Bugfixes.
2.16 - 2018.09.08 - Added extension status delimiter from report a problem button, added extension status text blending in.
2.17 - 2018.09.08 - Bugfixes.
2.18 - 2018.09.09 - Fixed problems with extension status text jumping around.
2.19 - 2018.09.10 - Bugfixes.
2.20 - 2018.09.12 - Bugfixes.
2.21 - 2018.10.11 - Added little easter egg.
2.22 - 2018.10.21 - Fixed 'Skip Recap' and 'Skip Intro' buttons not being triggered because of different text case for some videos.
3.0 - 2018.11.22 - Multiple fixes due to interface update by Netflix, many other related bugs fixed.
3.1 - 2018.11.26 - Fixed trailer muting problem, fixed problem when un-pausing video after skipping intro/replay messed event handlers and pause button behaved like play.
3.2 - 2018.12.12 - Status icon animation adjusted to fit with other controls.
3.3 - 2018.12.21 - Added option to disable touch screen play/pause functionality.
3.4 - 2019.01.07 - Adjusted extension versioning.
3.5 - 2019.02.06 - Fixed fireworks, some code generalization for flexible use, added button for direct access to extension options page.
3.6 - 2019.02.10 - Rework of DNF error of localised texts, added localised skip intro/recap support to work on other Netflix languages.
3.7 - 2019.02.10 - Changed logo and promo images so they are distinct from Netflix original logo.
3.8 - 2019.02.13 - Added ability to re-inject extension after update, fixed opening of options page, fixed code of experimental handling volume multiplier, added experimental configuration to extension options page, removed debug tab from options page is extension is running in production environment.
4.0.0 - 2019.03.08 - Bugfixes, code reorganisation, added support for showing title ratings.
4.1.0 - 2019.03.22 - Added support for removing trailer video previews, adjustment of trailer audio mute for multiple instances of these audio buttons, reworked timers so faster loops can be added, fixed issue with auto-starting selected video when returning from player, added extension Developer tools tab in Chrome Developer tools, added subtitles highlighting.
4.2.0 - 2019.05.01 - Changed way how intros and recaps are skipped, some changes to Chrome Developer tools to show tab only on Netflix tab, it works only there anyways, subtitles highlighting support multiple different highlight styles.
4.3.0 - 2019.05.04 - Fix for multi-line subtitles not highlighting properly.
4.4.0 - 2019.06.22 - Added support for Chromecast via Chrome Browser.
4.5.0 - 2019.07.01 - Fixed issue with infinite page reload when extension detects it is stuck, added new type of next episode starting code support.
4.6.0 - 2019.08.31 - Added delay timer for video stuck reload to prevent account locking in case reloads are happening in close succession, changed way how extension checks its position on Netflix page, added check for Netflix Site Error message to prevent any activity when account is blocked, extensions status icon is now shown on all pages extension is active on to have a chance to enable/disable functionalities by clicking on it, revised code that injected extension into Netflix to to prevent unintended injections on pages that are not meant to be changed by this extension.
4.6.1 - 2019.09.08 - Added support for miniseries ratings, change of description to inform about ratings issues.
4.7.0 - 2019.09.20 - Changed how rating are obtained to have better accuracy and higher obtain chance by getting IMDb ID from Wikidata via Netflix ID. This solution is also localisation free. We still rely on external APIs and that data are there in the first place.
4.8.0 - 2019.09.27 - Removed touch screen disable feature.
4.9.0 - 2019.10.17 - Added support for missing localizations so Skip recap and intro features work on them.
4.10.0 - 2019.10.22 - Removed Chrome Developer tools due to weird permissions it required from users.
4.11.0 - 2019.11.03 - Added feature to hide descriptions of titles, option to hide all subtitles and option to define own API keys. Some bugs were squashed. Fixed multiple problems with Kids profile. Added button in options menu to set specific configuration to default value and added about section with change log.
4.12.0 - 2019.11.20 - Added support for next episode button to work during next episode is suggested. Added support for multiple title IDs within ratings data. Added clickable links to show ratings information for users to go and see title information on IMDb, RT or MetaCritic if available. Moved version dependant changes from background to init script as background cannot change extension scope.
4.13.0 - 2019.11.25 - Added support for new button style to start next episode, this new style seems to be used for all series and replaces all old buttons.
4.13.1 - 2019.11.28 - Fixed problem where next button was not correctly triggered when animation on the button was not finished, fixed order in which are version dependant changes applied.
4.13.2 - 2019.12.10 - Fixed problem where next button was not correctly triggered when animation on the button was not finished again.
4.14.0 - 2019.12.29 - Fixed problem with some ratings that were found, but do not contain IMDb ID. Added feature to hide disliked titles. Random title feature no longer include disliked titles.
4.14.1 - 2019.03.20 - Minor text corrections, disable of trailer remove feature due to changes on Netflix page that causes Netflix errors.
4.14.2 - 2020.08.05 - Minor text corrections, added support for new Next episode button style.
4.15.0 - 2020.09.02 - Added feature to stop playing next video of series in case next video is different title, multiple text fixes.
4.15.1 - 2020.09.06 - Added feature to stop playing next video of movies in case next video is different title, added support for dark mode in configuration, code optimisation.
4.16.0 - 2020.09.09 - Added support for new browser UI.
5.0.0 - 2020.09.30 - Moved options into Netflix page extension status information bubble. Added option to switch between where configuration will be shown, when pressing options button in extension status information bubble. Added auto-save into options page. Added trademark symbols to all meaningful places in extension description and texts, including full disclaimer inside about page in options. Fixed color of extension status information bubble text in kids profile.
5.0.1 - 2020.10.12 - Small text corrections and fixes.
5.1.0 - 2020.10.13 - Added feature to auto-disable extension features when on Kids profile. Added proper handling and message for ratings daily limit error and invalid API key. Fixed bug with obtaining Netflix title ID for ratings. Fixed loop overflow on ratings. Removed obsolete trailer audio mute feature.
6.0.0 - 2020.10.31 - Expanded to Edge, Firefox and Opera browsers. Added all used external sites into permissions, this is required by other browsers and Chrome should require it too, but it doesn't. Added information about next ratings refresh when hovering mouse over ratings information. Added missing permissions for other browsers to work correctly. Fixed loop overflow on ratings. Fixed Developer tools for debugging purposes. Fixed trailer stopping. Removed 'Close' button on options page that was pointless. Reworked how localised messages are used. Reworked key bindings. Reworked localised message handling and removed unnecessary splits in messages. Reworked initialisation of extension and re-injection process to include support for Firefox. Reworked some configuration variables and debug options.
6.0.1 - 2020.11.01 - Fixed Changelog color in options page for Firefox.
6.0.2 - 2020.11.01 - Fixed missing localised message.
6.0.3 - 2020.11.01 - Small fixes.
6.0.4 - 2020.11.01 - Fixed error when extension is re-injected and not all variables are properly loaded. Fixed startup of extension and process of making sure to correctly unload and load context.
6.0.5 - 2020.11.04 - Added support for ratings in new 'Remind me' title window. Fixed incorrect loading of assistant code on login page. Fixed problem with occasional random title selection to be of invalid object type. Fixed way how content is inserted into web page for Firefox to be happy and stop disabling extension from their store. Removed confusing location check function.
6.0.6 - 2020.11.05 - Added icon sizes as per manifest file to remove warnings for Firefox.
6.1.0 - 2020.11.23 - Major bugfixes and refactoring. Added a way how to disable key bindings. Added options to adjust video filters and speed. Added delay to hiding status pop-up bubble. Added new fields to description hiding and configuration to specify what exactly should be hidden. Changed how ratings are displayed, if we already have ratings obtained it will be shown on title, if not when moved over a title ratings will be fetched. Changed description/image removal to blurring. More fixes for proper code loading/unloading. Rework of configuration handling to be faster, more reliable and auto generated. Rework of status data text generation. Reworked most of DOM element handling. Removed base64 values with images as new handling of extension context does not need them anymore. Removed map link from purify.js to avoid unnecessary console warnings. Removed clickable links on ratings to allow better functionality.
6.1.1 - 2020.11.23 - Fixed configuration migration.
6.2.0 - 2020.11.25 - Bugfixes. Added option to position ratings in tiles. Added option to disable ratings linking to rating source. Added option to change ratings size in tiles. Added option to align ratings text in tiles. Fixed issue when clicking on ratings object in tile started video playback, this also means anchors can return. Changed style of shown ratings to be a little more nicer. Fixed issue with version dependant changes to be applied only when Netflix is opened instead of every time when extension is enabled by moving them back to background script. Removed tabs permission as it seem we can work without it.
6.2.1 - 2020.11.26 - Added support for new type of 'Play next episode' button. Added option to enable video features settings, made them disabled by default to prevent affecting other extensions. Improved performance by moving status object generation to per need basis, instead of constant generation. Removed Save button from options page as it is now obsolete.
6.2.2 - 2020.11.27 - Added ratings showing for billboard title. Fixed problem with temporary features not being reset on next video. Fixed problem when key bindings were triggered during searching for title. Removed support for options on browser extension management page.
6.2.3 - 2020.11.27 - Added option to adjust amount of blur for spoilers to be able to make text disappear completely.
6.2.4 - 2020.11.28 - Reworked how options are generated to remove unnecessary iframe that was causing for some users problems with blocked content. Removed option to hide status icon as there is no longer a way how to bring it back.
6.2.5 - 2020.11.30 - Clean-up of unused files.
6.2.6 - 2020.12.02 - Fixed insertion of details about ratings into correct object.
6.2.7 - 2020.12.06 - Bugfixes. Major fix for catching upsell elements to prevent Netflix plan changes.
6.2.8 - 2021.01.10 - Bugfixes. Added key binding to temporarily hide subtitles. Added debug option to simulate production environment in development or test environment. Added Font Awesome library and removed picture icons. Added worker responsible for page reloading so page reload is centralised action that is strictly controlled/limited. Added statistics tab in configurations to view some background information. Styles have been moved into external file and external files with styles are now injected for better handling. Fixed version dependant changes to not apply changes to local storage on Netflix page by moving it from background again, this can be done because we no longer need to maintain configuration at two places, extension management configuration was removed in versions before. Fixed problem with ratings not being removed when expired after loading from local storage.
6.2.9 - 2021.02.26 - Bugfixes. Added a way how to calculate offset for status bubble to correctly position itself according to status bubble while watching video. Added new objects for ratings to be shown in. Query to Wikidata was made less strict for obtaining data. Added support for new languages. Fixed ratings obtaining after some UI changes by Netflix.
6.2.10 - 2021.02.28 - Fixed skip intro and recap function for Greek language.
6.2.11 - 2021.02.28 - Fixed problem with opening options page due to ratings not being used before.
6.2.12 - 2021.03.18 - Added new objects for ratings to show in after changes in UI. Updated jQuery and DOMPurify libraries.
6.2.13 - 2021.04.03 - Fixed problem with blurring too much after some Netflix UI changes.
6.3.0 - 2021.04.05 - Added option to reveal blurred object if mouse is hovering over it. Fixed issue with extension status bubble not showing up in fullscreen.
6.3.1 - 2021.04.09 - Added option to adjust Netflix player volume by mouse scroll wheel.
6.4.0 - 2021.04.25 - Bugfixes. Changed for older titles to store ratings longer as they are less likely to be updated. Fixed problem where extension would try to continually apply version changes on pages where it is not initialised, this would not cause any issues its just unnecessary action when extension knows it won't be loaded and such changes need to be executed only once per extension load. Reworked objects.js.
6.4.1 - 2021.05.03 - Skip intro and recap button detection made a bit more exact to avoid grabbing any button with same style. Fixed problem where disliked titles were not hidden. Fixed problem with video features default setting being applied when video features are turned off.
6.4.2 - 2021.05.03 - Updated DOMPurify library.
6.4.3 - 2021.05.26 - Returned option to hide status icon but limited this option only to video player. Fixed blinking and style apply delay for subtitles.
6.4.4 - 2021.07.07 - Added new version of DOMPurify library. Added option to show elapsed time in video player. Added option to stretch video for wide-screen aspect ratio (21:9) or manually defined zoom. Refactored most of the code for video features.
7.0.0 - 2021.09.09 - Added support for new Netflix player UI, unfortunately without backwards compatibility. Bugfixes. Added way how to call an action when configuration changes per configuration item. Added option to roll credits before skipping to next episode. Style fixes at configuration UI to make it consistent with extension colors and styles. Fixed potential problem when multiple episodes could be skipped. Added way how to show changes from configuration before they are save (ex. live video features applying). Improved extension performance. Added implementation for news that is currently disabled for production environments. Multiple preparations for manifest v3 and few consolidations. Preparation for optional permissions, which will be unused for now as Firefox handles them in way it might not work with this extension.
7.0.1 - 2021.09.13 - Bugfixes. Added option to disable showing specific ratings sources. Added dependency system into configuration that clearly states which configuration is dependent on other configuration and its value, this is also shown in options and is enforced with highlighting dependency if conditions are not met. Added units to values in configuration so values are better understood. Added option to enable or disable configuration options on Kids profile, Kids options were moved to their own section.
7.0.2 - 2021.09.18 - Bugfixes. Added elapsed time to Chromecast screen. Added more options for styling subtitles. Updated DOMPurify library.
7.1.0 - 2021.10.06 - Bugfixes. Assistant features refactoring. Updated DOMPurify library. Fixed extension status icon for new changes in player UI.
7.1.1 - 2021.10.09 - Bugfixes. Added support to inject code into Netflix page itself to work withing the Netflix scope. Removed legacy skip button distinction and added proper object lookup as new UI has this possibility, which removes language dependency.
7.1.2 - 2021.10.10 - Added backwards compatibility for skip intro and recap.
7.1.3 - 2021.10.21 - Changed icon color to be transparent when everything is working as expected.
7.1.4 - 2021.10.22 - Bugfixes. Added a way how to highlight changed options. Added a way to easily provide configuration export for debug purposes.
7.2.0 - 2021.11.06 - Bugfixes. Added a way to show technical option name when on non production environment. Added option to reload title at the end.
7.3.0 - 2021.12.14 - Moved GitHub repository, URLs updated. Updated DOMPurify library.
7.3.1 - 2021.12.15 - Changed extension provider. Change in description.
8.0.0 - 2021.12.28 - Added feature to support discontinued extension with possibility of redirect to new extension location.
=== ACQUISITION BY Plum Research S.A. ===
- Move as much styles as possible into CSS file and use classes instead.
- Note to self: Stop using styles instead of classes everywhere! Idiot...
- Start/Learn to use Promises instead of callback (ex.: load/save_configuration)
- Mark last time ratings were loaded and shown, also mark if rating is already old (means rating value will most likely not be updated) and such ratings will not
be removed after fixed period of time but based on when it was last shown, not shown ratings are probably not needed.
- Playlist. People could store titles they like and extension would play them when playlist is started.
- Indefinite playback loop of title.
- Manifest v3. Extension was already tested on new manifest except Firefox which still has not implemented it yet. Plan is for Q1 2022.
- Video features work on all browsers except Edge, in fact Edge will get completely destroyed if video features are used/enabled
and by completely destroyed I mean whole Edge turns black and starts flashing based on mouse location. This happens only when
hardware acceleration on Edge is enabled. Bug report was sent to Microsoft including step by step instructions, command and
video with diagnostic data.
- Оценок пока нет
- Оценок пока нет
- Оценок пока нет
- Оценок пока нет
- Оценок пока нет
- Оценок пока нет