- Оценено на 1 из 5от arthaxerces, 3 года назадWith the latest updates Firefox absolutely does not work!I think it is because of the API changes. See https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/wiki/Important-changes-for-Firefox-75
Try updating the extension to 3.2 and set "storage API" to "default". Unfortunately, old downloads that starts with the old API cannot be continued with the new API.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Slesa, 3 года назадIf you have time enough and you are watching your download, this is a great enhancement...
But - if you are working in the meantime, suddenly the download window of Firefox pops up, gets the focus, and you enter something, overwriting the original "save as" filename.
If you still know what you were downloading - great. If you were only downloading one package - great. Well, and if not: good luck!Unfortunately, there is no way to ask for the filename first. Firefox only allows to show the save dialog when the content is available as a single file/URL. The only workaround I know is to turn off the dialog in the options.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от X3MBoy, 3 года назадIt's a great add-on. Speed improvement is remarakable, the resume capability is great and it also allows you to keep the "Browser Download" if you don't want to use it for a specific download.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13505945, 3 года назад一直都很好用，但是最近在下载完调用内置下载时会报错：The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от vl1, 3 года назадThe operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.It was found that the extension is incompatible with Firefox 75. See https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/issues/128 for details.
For now, you can change the storage API to Segmented files in the Advanced tab in the options. This option only works for new downloads, so if you have a very large existing download, I suggest downgrade to 74 to complete it. Also, with this API you need to manually pause all downloads before existing Firefox, otherwise some progress will be lost.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Lery, 3 года назад最近在文件下载完成后出现了以下报错信息：
未知错误: The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.
/background/multithreaded-task.js:569:21已发现火狐75不兼容，详见 https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/issues/128 。
目前请手动将 选项-高级-存储API 设为分段文件。这个设置仅应用于新的下载，所以如果目前正在下载较大的文件，建议降级到火狐74来完成。另外，此模式下退出浏览器前必须手动暂停所有项目，否则会丢失部分进度。