Оценено на 4 из 5
Оценено на 4 из 5
- от ProfPh, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Quick easy install and my media button (pause) works on sites like Youtube! Signed up to Mozilla for this review :)
edit: Currently doesn't work at all for Firefox 42.0 :(
edit: Turns out the issue is IntelliType which is installed with "Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center" (so if you haven't rebinded any of your additional keys then best to just uninstall this because it doesn't do anything)
- от Tthecreator, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Works great, but it paused every time i went to another tab, but that was caused by another add-on now removed. Also works with the button on my mouse. Even the forward button works. only the stop button and back button dont work but what are they even supposed to do?
mayby the back button could be cool but thats diffrent than autoplay, that would mean you would have to go to the last page.
- от Noitidart, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Fantastic, this works even when Firefox is not focused. Rather then adding multiple sites, maybe we can have a dynamic feature, where we can "train" it, so that pressing the media key triggers what we told it do, tricky I know :( But that way you don't have to add per site support, that must be exhausting
- от ReallyGoodPie, 5 лет назадОценено на 1 из 5Switched from Chrome to Firefox not long ago and this is a feature I really used a lot (Chrome has quite a few plugins that enable media keys).
I only have one current chrome plugin installed for this functionality and that is:
Stream Keys: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/streamkeys/ekpipjofdicppbepocohdlgenahaneen?hl=en
The other one was something generic like "Media Key Controller" or something like that. I will give you a link when I can.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 лет назадThanks for including your OS version and keyboard. Logitech SetPoint aka "mouse and keyboard settings" in your system tray prevents this plugin from working. Try closing it. The program intercepts the media keys on your keyboard and sends them to specific applications and Firefox isn't one of them.
If a similar plugin worked on Chrome with the same software installed then I'd really appreciate knowing about it!
- от davidjb, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Nothing else that I've used in the past had been compatible on Linux, much less the range of applications supported by this add-on. To have a cross-platform media key plugin for Firefox is awesome.
[Disclaimer: have contributed code to this add-on]
- от Ajvo, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I don't know, why this addon has only 5 ratings. I'm using media keys for everything that supports them, but i never hoped that browser services will ever support this functionality. Thank for this!
- от DillBagel, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5The extension seems to work on most web players with media key support, not just those mentioned. Works perfectly for Google Music, even when others designed for it no longer do.