Оценено на 4 из 5
Оценено на 4 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 12809802, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Very good add-on, which does exactly what I was looking for; give my media keys YouTube functionality even while in the background.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I would love to see some kind of 'optional' button that would allow me to switch between programs being controlled by the media keys, i.e. Winamp or Firefox (YouTube), otherwise, great addition to FIrefox!
- от Пользователь Firefox 12775069, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I've been using the Media Keys addon for a while now and have really enjoyed it. It does what it needs to do and does it well.
For those who have encountered the "Not available for your platform" bug, please go to https://github.com/carlin-q-scott/browser-media-keys/issues/112 for more details. The developer says that he will work on a fix and in the meantime users should install v0.7.9 https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/media-keys/versions/?page=1#version-0.7.9
- от norswap, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Works also on OS X / Mac OS (El Capitan, Firefox 50).
Also works when the tab or even the Firefox Window is not focused.
Seems simple, but I have been looking for something like this for a long time. It really hits the nail on its head.
Suggestion to Carlin: advertise this as a Beardedspice alternative that works for Firefox!
- от Alex , 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Fix, please.
W10 64, latest FF 64, multiprocess on.
P.S. I would like to have checkboxes do disable particular services. For example, I don't need media keys for Youtube. Instead, I want to be able control Pandora all the time, but if the last scrolled tab was a Youtube page, Media Keys will switch to controlling Youtube, which isn't what I want. Thanks.
Answer to developer. No, it wasn't resolved. http://i.imgur.com/ZD0FLjO.png
- от lapega, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5There's a message window everytime I open youtube:
--------------- 8< -------------------
It is most likely that this key combination is already in use by another application. Find that app, and make it release this hotkey. Possibly could be in use by the "Global Keyboard Shortcuts" of the system - http://i.imgur.com/cLz1fDs.png
Details: Was not able to register the `code_os` of `172` on `grabwin` of `180`. Other info: `grabwins`: 180 codes_os: 172,208,215 code: 269025044
Offending Hotkey Combination: Media Key: Play (Capslock:Off, Numlock:Off)
--------------- >8 -------------------
Ubuntu 16.04 x64
- от ksariash, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I had an issue with the addon preferring youtube over pandora, but the pin media keys feature fixed it. Carlin was kind enough to reply with that tip when I emailed him. Thanks!
- от Пользователь Firefox 12519194, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Unfortunately doesn't work with Logitech K350, Win 10
Edit: Thanks for advice. Disabled Logitech app helped. Youtube still doesn't work, but it's not important.Try closing the Logitech SetPoint application in your taskbar and see it work immediately. There's also an option for the add-on that works around the incompatibility with SetPoint but it doesn't work with some other keyboards so it's off by default. Plugin options are found in the add-on detail page accessed from the Firefox installed add-ons list: about:addons.
- от Rohan, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5When a video is left to play to completion, paused videos or (maybe) other kinds of unplayed videos begin playing either in the tab or in other tabs.
Edit: This behavior is configurable. I think it would be better disabled as default.
- от Petethegoat, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5The windows alternative key support made this work perfectly for me, but in no world should the 'Play/Pause media automatically' setting default to on.
I thought firefox had just decided to make the internet a worse place, not realising it was a part of this addon. Please make it default to the default behaviour of firefox :)
- от Пользователь Firefox 12408861, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5A very useful add-on it saved me a lot of time
However, I encountered a problem while dealing with Youtube playlists I can control the first video/song and if I move to the next one the keys don't work anymore unless I reload the page ( it's really troublesome) .
Please fix it if you can.
Update: I'm terribly sorry , it was my fault I kept a muted soundcloud tab open along with the Youtube playlist which confused the Add-On which prioritized the soundcloud songs over the Youtube playlist . I retried it now and it seems to be working :)
It would be awesome if there's an option to choose which one to controlThanks for the review and feedback.
I tried reproducing the issue you described and the only problem I see is that it takes about a second after pressing next/previous track for play/pause to work again.
Could you submit an issue on our GitHub with more details: https://github.com/carlin-q-scott/browser-media-keys/issues