Оценено на 4 из 5
Оценено на 4 из 5
- от lapega, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5There's a message window everytime I open youtube:
--------------- 8< -------------------
It is most likely that this key combination is already in use by another application. Find that app, and make it release this hotkey. Possibly could be in use by the "Global Keyboard Shortcuts" of the system - http://i.imgur.com/cLz1fDs.png
Details: Was not able to register the `code_os` of `172` on `grabwin` of `180`. Other info: `grabwins`: 180 codes_os: 172,208,215 code: 269025044
Offending Hotkey Combination: Media Key: Play (Capslock:Off, Numlock:Off)
--------------- >8 -------------------
Ubuntu 16.04 x64
- от ksariash, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I had an issue with the addon preferring youtube over pandora, but the pin media keys feature fixed it. Carlin was kind enough to reply with that tip when I emailed him. Thanks!
- от Пользователь Firefox 12519194, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Unfortunately doesn't work with Logitech K350, Win 10
Edit: Thanks for advice. Disabled Logitech app helped. Youtube still doesn't work, but it's not important.Try closing the Logitech SetPoint application in your taskbar and see it work immediately. There's also an option for the add-on that works around the incompatibility with SetPoint but it doesn't work with some other keyboards so it's off by default. Plugin options are found in the add-on detail page accessed from the Firefox installed add-ons list: about:addons.
- от Rohan, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5When a video is left to play to completion, paused videos or (maybe) other kinds of unplayed videos begin playing either in the tab or in other tabs.
Edit: This behavior is configurable. I think it would be better disabled as default.
- от Petethegoat, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5The windows alternative key support made this work perfectly for me, but in no world should the 'Play/Pause media automatically' setting default to on.
I thought firefox had just decided to make the internet a worse place, not realising it was a part of this addon. Please make it default to the default behaviour of firefox :)
- от Пользователь Firefox 12408861, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5A very useful add-on it saved me a lot of time
However, I encountered a problem while dealing with Youtube playlists I can control the first video/song and if I move to the next one the keys don't work anymore unless I reload the page ( it's really troublesome) .
Please fix it if you can.
Update: I'm terribly sorry , it was my fault I kept a muted soundcloud tab open along with the Youtube playlist which confused the Add-On which prioritized the soundcloud songs over the Youtube playlist . I retried it now and it seems to be working :)
It would be awesome if there's an option to choose which one to controlThanks for the review and feedback.
I tried reproducing the issue you described and the only problem I see is that it takes about a second after pressing next/previous track for play/pause to work again.
Could you submit an issue on our GitHub with more details: https://github.com/carlin-q-scott/browser-media-keys/issues
- от Stanley, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Like the developer, I was tired of switching tabs to play/pause when I had a full set of media keys on my keyboard. This extension allows me to control SoundCloud with ease and it works even when the Firefox window is not active.
I highly recommend this extension to anyone who uses media keys.
- от DxNeferzul, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Я время от времени слушаю музыку через социальную сеть vkontakte и во время игровых сражений отвлекаться от игры для переключения нежеланного трека нет времени, этот аддон работает в directx приложениях, проще говоря при полном экране.
Vkontakte - Worked & worked in full screen game, video etc.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12125742, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It works as expected when I have only one compatible site opened. Thanks!
When opening a second site I think the controls should then control the second site until it's closed.