Оценено на 4 из 5
Оценено на 4 из 5
от Ajvo, 5 лет назад
Оценено на 5 из 5
I don't know, why this addon has only 5 ratings. I'm using media keys for everything that supports them, but i never hoped that browser services will ever support this functionality. Thank for this!
- от default-design, 22 дня назадОценено на 1 из 5Nem működik. Sokkal jobb a Play/Pause, szerző: Daniel Kamkha - ott van egy gyorsbillentyű is, itt hiába állítom be. Ezenkívül rengeteg engedélyt kér, ami persze a használt oldalak miatt is lehet de az említett plugin ezt is megoldja!
- от Uniform300, 24 дня назадОценено на 1 из 5all my media buttons(stop, skip back, pause/play, & skip forwards) pause/play the supported apps listed in the description of witch I only use one consistently and only works at all if firefox is the focused app so if I am playing games or do anything that is not in the browser the music is playing in it does not work at!!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15995500, месяц назадОценено на 3 из 5it works pretty good but frequently i'll pause a you tube video and then come back an hour or so later and when i press play again it starts but then immediately pauses. this doesn't occur with other plugins alike... it does work on a complete different browser lets say you opened fire fox opened youtube then played a video then minimized it opened a whole new firefox window and went shopping opened 4 tabs and then decide you want to pause the music it did work to pause from that window while youtube was minimized so that much was awsome i just wish it worked while everything was minimized.
- от Blop, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Nice ! I was looking for a way to play/pause youtube videos via my bluetooth headset and this does the job perfectly.
Infortunately I'm not able to use the next/previous track inputs.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12291013, 3 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Does not work, when firefox is not on top (so what sense are the media keys for then? i want to control the music, when it's in the background!)
Does nothing else than pause/play.
I could also use the space instead ...
ps: problems are well known since v56 and we are on v74 already without fix ...