- Оценено на 4 из 5Pra mim, todos os botões só pausam e iniciam. Não passam a faixa.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Great extension.
- minor con: prev./next key == play/pause.
- major pro: works with external devices (e.g. wireless headphones).
- Оценено на 5 из 5Thank you so much for making this
- Оценено на 5 из 5oh, that's so sad that firefox developers ruin everything. Media keys doesn't work in the background. Perfect Firefox.
Absolutely useless Quantum
- Оценено на 1 из 5When I try to do anything with media keys it only pauses my player. It does not matter if I change the settings, reinstall the add-on or w/e.
- Оценено на 2 из 5In Spanish keyboard, it only obeys to the dieresis key. Despite having specified a custom shortcut.
- Оценено на 3 из 5Play/Pause Works, but only when Firefox is selected. Forward and Backward don't work at all.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Legendary. Makes streaming at work viable again. Thanks!
- Оценено на 1 из 5The browser has to be in focus for the media keys to register!
Like, wtf is the point of having this add-on, even???
You can't use it when playing a game, or streaming, or, like I said, when you don't have the browser in focus.
Absolutely WORTHLESS add-on, IMO.
For those of you who want to watch/listen to Youtube content while playing a game, use MPC-BE, copy the link location, add the link to the media player and use the media keys to control it. (I can only get pause/play, mute and volume to work, not next/previous.)
- Оценено на 3 из 5The Skipping buttons doesnt work, all it does is pause the videos.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Does what it needs to do, very useful for headphone users with touchscreen
- Оценено на 2 из 5I read the description, and I understand that it's not the plugin's fault, but it really does suck how Firefox decided to complicate things like this. Now you can only play/pause, no next/previous track! 5 stars and a donation if this gets fixed. So sick of going back to the music tab.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Installed. Restarted Firefox. It just works. 5/5!
- Оценено на 5 из 5Installed this so I can use the play and pause feature on my Bluetooth headphones works like a charm. Previous / Next doesn't work with YouTube playlists from my experience but I can't imagine that being too far away.