- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12344652, 2 месяца назадIt's currently breaking major retail sites like Wal-Mart and Home Depot. On these sites, Home Depot for example, if I search for a store item and go to that item's page I can see it for a few milliseconds and then the page just goes white. The only thing that fixes the issue is disabling this Add-On. I tired disabling all of my other add-ons, clearing the page's cookies and cache but the issue is this.
To test it for yourself go to HomeDepot.com, search for dewalt toolkits, and select one. Then try to look at the item. This add-on prevents me from doing so and makes the page solid white in both Firefox and MS Edge.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Phil Chris, 3 месяца назадFor some reason this add-on for me, makes YouTube stops working for advertisement issues.
First photo is ON: https://imgur.com/J0fPzNv
Second Photo is OFF: https://imgur.com/kFSvzVL
- Оценено на 2 из 5от WDP&HS, 2 года назадMB Browser Guard is selective in it's blocking. Went to update my MB subscription and discovered only by reading the source code that I was being tracked by adobetm.com. This add-on was running even for private pages and gave it a clean bill of health. Go figure!
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15605482, 3 года назадCouldn't figure out why on many retail websites, the "Customer Reviews" section of the page would be missing or not work.
Once I removed this this add-on, the reviews appeared once again.
No option to white list websites so I just removed the add on.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Larbo, 3 года назадI don't know what has changed but I can no longer see reviews at Costco.com on Chrome and only turning off this extension (or going Ingognito) fixes it? Bug???
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадHi there!
Thank you for providing us with the website link. I was able to verify what you stated.
It is being caused by the Ads/Trackers blocking feature of Browser Guard.
The review link may have an advertisement or tracker link 'baked in' which is being blocked. For now, when you find one of the review links that do not work, click the Blue M icon in the top right of your browser to open Browser Guard and turn off the slider for Ads/Trackers.
Reload the website and the reviews link should load.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Ty, 3 года назадUnfortunately I encountered an issue with this extension that automatically cancelled my image downloads. There was no way to fix this, so I had to uninstall this altogether. If there was an option to turn that off, then I'd give this 5 stars.
Other than that, this extension served it's purpose of blocking access to shady websites which I really appreciated, but that download cancellation thing became too annoying to deal with.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадHey Ty, you're right, that is annoying and I'm sorry you had this experience! We've identified the source of this bug and we will get it fixed as soon as possible.
If you decide to reinstall the extension, you can workaround this bug till the fix is live. Click on the extension icon and temporarily disable "Scams Protection" on the page you want to download from.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от sarptas, 4 года назад(1) Kullanmak için e-posta adresi ile kayıt olmak gerekiyor! (2) Engelleme kategorilerindeki filtre listelerini görüntülemek ve liste ekleme ve çıkarma imkanı yok! (3) uBlock Origin ile birlikte yaptığım testte, engelleme başarı yüzdesi %25-30 düzeyinde.
(1) It requires to register with your email address to use! (2) It is not possible to view or add and remove filter lists in blocking categories! (3) In my test with uBlock Origin, the percentage of blocking success is 25-30%.!!
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 года назадThank you for taking the time to review our application. If you're having problems with our application we would like to help. Could you get in touch with us using this link? http://bit.ly/2wFbAXv
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15184247, 4 года назад- Whitelisting for "Ads/Trackers" doesn't seem to work.
- According to the graph everything ever blocked was blocked today, meaning it is just one straight line from 0 to the total block count.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14213941, 6 лет назадToo many sites classified as "clickbait"; sites that are similar to aforementioned clickbait sites aren't flagged as such. Extension continues trying to block ads and flagging clickbait despite having the option disabled. Not really worth use at this point.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Miquel, 6 лет назадHe hagut de desinstal·lar l'extensió perquè m'ho bloca quasi-absolutament tot. Google maps, Bing maps... bye bye malwarebytes.