- Оценено на 4 из 5от Kougeru, 3 года назадWhile it does what it says, it causes major usability issues on some sites such as Twitter and Facebook. Specifically, it causes the cursor to jump back to the beginning of a text field if you paste a link on those sites. It's been like this for 6+ months and it took me ages to narrow down which add-on caused the problem but it was this one. It works well otherwise and is a very useful in that regard
Edit: I can't reply to Dev response but I did blacklist the sites and solved it.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадThe preferred way to signal issues to send an e-mail (see Support Email on add-page page).
This problem comes from the fact that Twitter and Facebook use non standard HTML elements to input data. You can solve your problem by blacklisted the problematic page or site:
* For twitter, blacklist url "twitter\.com/compose/tweet"
* For Facebook, no other solution that blacklisted complete site. So blacklist "www\.facebook\.com"
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14366880, 4 года назад1.A must have.Perfect!
2.Could you help to customize rules to distinguish between url end with "index" and "index.m3u8"?
Thank you, MarkaPola.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от the21st, 4 года назадThis addon requires access to my history, which is not needed for functionality. Sounds like exploitation
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 года назадHistory is only used for a clean management of 'Advanced settings' page. Sources are publicly available for inspection.
Not very fair to accuse without knowing or without valid reasons.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Mick, 5 лет назадNo longer works in FF dev 62.0 beta. Update: reinstalled, works fine now.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 5 лет назадLinkificator is perfectly operational on FF 62.
If you have some trouble, try to uninstall the addin, restart Firefox and reinstall the add on.
FYI, for any issue, the preferable way is to send me an e-mail.