Оценено на 5 из 5
Оценено на 5 из 5
- от Ареопагит, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Одно из САМЫХ ПОЛЕЗНЕЙШИХ дополнений!
Будет на webextension???
ОЧЕНЬ бы хотелось!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадВерсия на WebExtenions в разработке:
Но из-за ограничений API функциональность у нее будет меньше.
- от Пользователь Firefox 9810286, 7 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Really really valuable add-on. I need it and I've got it :) Works very wonderfully too...I just installed and wrote a very excited review for another add-on that may be an earlier version of this called 'Extended link properties +'. Not the same as in your link above. This one has same icon and same look as your present one, but only one tab in options panel. and the ominous word "(obsolete)" after title on add-ons page.
Also a different developer name. So I disabled that one when I found and installed yours. Since that one is said to be no longer in development, I extend all kudos and gratitude written there to you and this present and updated and currently maintained version.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 7 лет назадSee "Developer’s Comments" for Extended Link Properties +:
Extended Link Properties + is a bit modified version of my old (unofficial) fork (based on version 1.4.0):
(was changed only extension ID and localization)
- от Пользователь Firefox 6909804, 7 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Follow up on my previous review.
For those of you that have a problem with opening pdf files in TB when this extension is installed, the author's suggestion of creating a boolean variable in about: cofig named "extensions.linkPropertiesPlus.download.forceFakeURIHack" (without the quotes ""), when set to "True", solves the problem.
If the variable is set to "False", when attempting to open a pdf file, both the pdf opening dialogue screen and TB hang will continue to hang as previously reported.
I'm now happy to up the rating to 5 stars, and am very pleased that this extension, unlike the original extension, supports TB.
- от Fur Q, 7 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Very good, glad to have this functionality and back... and even better I finally found a addon that actually tries to show you the total file size of a file before you save it..
WHY IN THE FEK DO THOSE IDIOTS AT MOZILLA NOT DO THIS.
Anyway I have a problem.. when I clikc on a download link, it opens a new tab.. it closes it, but some reason I'm getting 2 save dialogs show up for just 1 click on a download link...
some way to fix this.. not sure if its caused by some other plugin.. tabmixplus? how to fix or can you fix it
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 7 лет назадCan't reproduce.
Some special Tab Mix Plus settings (or other extensions)?
And what you mean? Click on some "downloadable" link -> Opening ... dialog -> check Save File radiobutton -> Ok or you use "Save link as… (Ctrl+S)" button on Link properties dialog?
Anyway please provide detailed description here:
Information from about:support page and exported Tab Mix Plus settings may help me to fix this.
- от Пользователь Firefox 197944, 7 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Very nice work, thanks a lot.
Like already stated, old 'Extended Link Properties' revived, different child, same aims, done better even IMO.
- от Drugoy, 7 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5A similar functionality once was removed from the browser (in the Age of Idiocy, that Firefox suffered much from). And that's why Extended Link Properties appeared (and it got very popular, just as a proof that Mozilla's management took a wrong decision to remove that functionality from the browser).
I don't know the reasons why that add-on was disabled on AMO, but it is very nice, that it has now been revived and is being developed!