- от Spart343, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Works perfectly with the use made with this add-on while there seems to be something going on recently with it not opening a new tab after trying to click the "Extract All Links","Extract Links by Filter", and "About Link Gopher" to note. (9-3-2021)
Hopefully the problem gets resolved with no further hassle.
- от Daedalus, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5I love this extension but as of 9/2/2021 it stopped working for me on Firefox/91.0. It no longer opens a new tab after clicking the "Extract All Links" button in the dropdown. What gives?
Update 9-7-2021: Working now!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13754958, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Links seem to be copied in alphabetical order--is there any way to instead copy them in the order by which they appear on the webpage (i.e. as the links appear, left to right, then top to down)?
- от Пользователь Firefox 13674438, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5I've been using this addon to make locally cached copies of documentation and downloads from HumbleBundle - it's the lowest-impact and simplest extension I've found to grab a bunch of PDF or zip files in a download page, and I think it's fantastic! Thanks to the Developer!
- от Jax, год назадОценено на 5 из 5I love this add-on! This grabs links on pages so you don't have to do so much work. I like using it on Reddit because it captures urls to lots of subreddits listed in posts. It's a great way to discover new subreddits quickly because it's sorts them alphabetically. It's also great on Wikipedia. Glad to have this, thank you.