Оценено на 4,6 из 5
Оценено на 4,6 из 5
- от DickieMint, 6 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5The toolbar icon and right click selection have disappeared. (v4.6.0)
Removing and re-installing Lightshot puts the icon back on Firefox (28) toolbar, but it's still not in the right click menu.
- от Hokuto, 6 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5I also experienced the "error uploading image" error, but it's easy to get around; merely save the screenshot to disc and upload it manually. Anyway, what I was pleased with was the ability to take a snapshot of a flash video--which wasn't possible with the other screen-capture addons I tried. For me, that's enough.
- от Пользователь Firefox 5636990, 6 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5Since a couple of days ago, everytime I try to upload a photo to facebook, google, etc. I get this message: Error uploading image. Restart?
I tried rebooting, reinstalling, cleaning the system, still getting the same error. Any solutions?
Also I agree with starly396, taking screenshots of the whole page would be nice. anyway this is an great addon. Thanks.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 6 лет назадHello,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Current Firefox version has issues with upload due to one of our service providers has changed the API. We already uploaded the updated version of add-on to Mozilla Add-ons site, but the review will take some time. Hope it will be reviewed soon and you will be able to use Firefox add-on as usually.
Currently you can try Lightshot desktop version. You can download it from here http://app.prntscr.com/ Press PrtSc button on your keyboard to start Lightshot after installation.
- от Anna Charlotta, 7 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I particularly like that you can choose the exact area that you want to capture. And also that you get a host of different options as to how to save it - as a file, print it, share it etc. etc. Thanks - well done (oh yes. it's well designed too)!
- от serknor, 7 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5This addon is perfect! You can copy to directly copy to clipboard, share, upload to pixlr for editing, upload... An you can define wich area of the screen! awesome. Congrats.
- от Cristiana Nicolae, 7 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5Very good add-on. I needed one easy-to-use add-on to help one teacher friend to create her presentation for school work. After installing and testing several add-ons, I have tryed LightShot which helped me to do the work instantly and without any problems.
The only con that I have against this add-on is that it doesn't work Linux platform (I use Zorin OS distro). I'm waiting for a Linux version of LightShot.
- от Пользователь Firefox 6515740, 7 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5This is a very handy add-on but I'm experiencing a little problem with it when activating via the right click context menu. More often than not the context menu stays on the screen and interferes with the screenshot. Works flawlessly from the toolbar but I don't want to keep the icon in the toolbar.
Any suggestions for a workaround please?
- от lmr0490, 7 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Great tool!
Everything works as it should - Lightshot reacts real quick and does not lack functionality. In addition to the Lightshot browser version the desktop application works really well too.
One cool thing would be to be enabled to set a shortcut to make a screenshot but except for that little thing - AWESOME tool :)
- от onenonlycasper, 7 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5Simple, lightweight, fast, and easy to use screenshot tool for several major browsers/operating systems as well. I have used several different tools for this same function and despite the fact that there are still a few that include an extra feature or two that I enjoy having at time, this capture tool is perhaps my favorite. Not sure if there is an ability to upload directly to my dropbox or g-drive but that would be my only request so far if possible.
- от Thomas, 7 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5With Awesome Screenshot's functionality becoming more and more clunky, it was nice to be able to just click that feather icon in the toolbar, pick an area to capture and have all options displayed to me. I could then just click 'copy' and get the cropped image on my clipboard.
Nice and easy, just how it should be. Thankyou.