Оценено на 4,5 из 5
Оценено на 4,5 из 5
- от Augusto, 5 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5Hi, it's a good firefox addon but please add an option dialog to show or hide the Lightshot icon, because sometime there are problems with the skin, extra bar, other addons, etc, and the Lightshot icon is not rendered or it's hidden by another element of the Firefox interface.
My problem is similar to the "Trittydi" and "Tom Harding" problem. Please fix it.
- от hannelius, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5only had it a few seconds and i could tell right away what high quality it is...
it even pauses videos some websites won't let you pause as soon as you click it
and selecting an area and saving is so easy...
- от Rina, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Light shot has been my baby for about 2 years now- maybe more. I just got around to writing a review (sorry!) and I have to say this has been incredibly useful to me. I can't say how many times I have had to use this to save a receipt or print something specific without going through the trouble of using the keys on the key-board. The fact that you can customize the image before you save it is also incredibly useful- I have used it to point out flaws in text/images to send to my classmates when working on a group project. Very very nice!
- от Tom Vanon, 5 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5Fantastic, my go-to add-on for many screenshots (anything on-screen), but needs an option to capture entire web pages (long pages, off-screen). Maybe it can, but I couldn't find how. Well done in all other areas, hope the feature I mentioned is considered and added.
- от Trittydi, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I love and depend on this app - but the icon keeps disappearing and I can't find a place to ask about this on the app page. I tried reloading it and still could not find it in my program listings - neither could my husband. I have a new computer with Windows 7. This is difficult when I depend on it so much.
- от tatandtat, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Just installed this tool and it was incredibly fast and easy. After installing, it takes you to a page where it gives you a quick tutorial. Like that I can easily manipulate the size of the page or image and have a choice of where I want the screenshot to go, including my own hard drive or sites like Pinterest.
- от Tom Harding, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I use this more or less every day - it's so lightweight and a superb annotation tool. Naturally I was shocked to learn the icon had disappeared from the toolbar making it completely unusable!
- от sector7, 6 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Great, handy and a lightweight screenshot plugin. However it is buggy since last couple of releases. The icon is not showing up anywhere. Developer, please fix this bug!
- от Theo, 6 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Очень удобное дополнение.
Возможности выделять области для копирования непосредственно в видео и флэш-приложениях, а также редактирование выделенной области прямо на странице приятно удивили меня. Именно этих функций мне не хватало в дополнении Fireshot, которое я использовал ранее. Спасибо!
- от DickieMint, 6 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5The toolbar icon and right click selection have disappeared. (v4.6.0)
Removing and re-installing Lightshot puts the icon back on Firefox (28) toolbar, but it's still not in the right click menu.
- от Hokuto, 6 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5I also experienced the "error uploading image" error, but it's easy to get around; merely save the screenshot to disc and upload it manually. Anyway, what I was pleased with was the ability to take a snapshot of a flash video--which wasn't possible with the other screen-capture addons I tried. For me, that's enough.
- от Пользователь Firefox 5636990, 6 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5Since a couple of days ago, everytime I try to upload a photo to facebook, google, etc. I get this message: Error uploading image. Restart?
I tried rebooting, reinstalling, cleaning the system, still getting the same error. Any solutions?
Also I agree with starly396, taking screenshots of the whole page would be nice. anyway this is an great addon. Thanks.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 6 лет назадHello,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Current Firefox version has issues with upload due to one of our service providers has changed the API. We already uploaded the updated version of add-on to Mozilla Add-ons site, but the review will take some time. Hope it will be reviewed soon and you will be able to use Firefox add-on as usually.
Currently you can try Lightshot desktop version. You can download it from here http://app.prntscr.com/ Press PrtSc button on your keyboard to start Lightshot after installation.