Оценено на 4,5 из 5
Оценено на 4,5 из 5
- от Aghiles, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It is very powerful tool for both desktop and Firefox. Powerful also of its cloud.
i suggest also to inspire from other tools to boost functionalitires :
- QQ Screenshot tool : add filters and Ellipse selection
- Greenshot : Capture region OR Window OR fullscreen, Blur a region, add automatic Counters and so
Thanks a lot for the nice work
- от jcarerra, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Really great, but one piece missing...not quick and easy to blot out or cut personal info off a capture. Need tools to cut an area, fill rectangles,,etc, and an obliterate tool ("fat" solid marker).
- от pikabun91, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5i would give 5 stars but the icon still won't stay where it is supposed to! about half the time the icon just isn't there when starting FF, no matter which toolbar i put it on.
however - disabling/enabling does bring the icon back, and is very easy since this is a no-restart add-on. the functionality is definitely worth 5 stars. i use this tool all the time for saving and sharing parts of a webpage. there are other add-ons that do the same thing, but the ability to select only part of an image to search on google makes this add-on invaluable. i'd give 4.5 stars if i could.
- от moxin, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5This is just brilliant, a must have for me and i install it as soon as i install a new Firefox, please please please bring it to Linux as i use Arch Linux for most of my browsing and playing this would be appreciated by Linux community
- от Пользователь Firefox 9978782, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I really love Lightshot. It's my go to tool in Firefox for screenshots, but it's lacking a few essential features for me.
Can you add blur tool to Lightshot?
I also need an extra window with zoomed area where my mouse is for precise selection.
These options would make Lightshot so much better. Hoping to see them soon.
- от MaskedWallaby, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I'm used to a Mac and its screenshot keyboard shortcuts. When I go home and use my PC, I get frustrated by the process I have to adopt: open Snipping Tool, snag a bit of the screen, open it in Photo Viewer, Save it, go to the location of the file, and open it in Photoshop or import into Illustrator.
With Lightshot, I can just snip a bit and copy it, then paste it into my document. HUGE time saver. I'm installing this on my Mac at work tomorrow. Thank you Serg!!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 лет назадHello,
Unfortunately our Firefox add-on works only on Windows. But you can try Lightshot application for Mac. You can download it from App Store. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- от Пользователь Firefox 10087620, 5 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5In version 4.6.8 button not disappears from the default navigation bar of Mozilla, but it disappears from the vertical bars installed by another add-ons like Vertical Toolbar 1.0.9. where I put all my icons!
Please fix it because Lightshot is a really great addition!
Such annoying bugs makes using impossible!