Отзывы Пользователь Firefox 17840277
8 097 отзывов
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17927371, 7 дней назадThe LastPass Firefox revised "Search Your Vault" function is agonizingly slow, when it works. Why the change for the worse!?!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Kevin, 9 дней назадThe LastPass browser extensions (FireFox and Chrome) worked well until about six months ago. Since then it's been awful. Asking me if I want to save a password every time an asynchronous action happens on a web site/application, or not offering to fill in usernames or passwords, or suggesting that I "launch" the page I'm already on, and then not filling that one in either. Sometimes it won't find a password for the site I'm on, even though nothing has changed in years. Kind of useless.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Nemo-Nova, 11 дней назадEven after all its problems, I still love LastPass. On Firefox, there's one thing i don't understand: when you right-click on the LastPass icon, "Options" is missing from the Context Menu. It forces you to go hunt for Options in the Firefox Extensions menu and even then, you have to fiddle with it to find the "Options" menu. Why does Firefox do this? This is a Firefox issue, not LastPass.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13231094, 13 дней назадEen zeer handige tool voor mijn wachtwoord management. Veilig en makkelijk!
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17917855, 15 дней назадI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Cpt Jerkface, 18 дней назадRecovery options don't work after losing my master password. Even support couldn't figure out why as they were properly set up and, as they said several times, they couldn't see any errors from their side. Oh well, I probably needed to reset every one of my passwords anyway.